Reviews for Smack Talk
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 3/1
I love it!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Your use of "smack" deserves special mention as does the light tone of this that has much more meaning. It's probably closer to canon for the characters and you work it well to take it to the next step.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
:P First off, I love the name of this fic. I really like the end line "The smack talk is just beginning." :D So cute...
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hello Darling,

I am atrocious with timing. I just got around to watching Formula because my stupid DVR messed up and didn't record it for me so I had to track it down online.

That being said, I love this.

Best episode ever, with a great and funny post-ep.

Fabulous job, Dana!

As a racecar junkie, I'm still in love with this. Gah. My hero Danica Patrick right there with Gary and Melina. Spazzing followed.

Anyways, I'm ranting now

But THIS WAS AMAZING.

You're awesome.

That's final.

LOVE YOU.

-Me
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hi,

I was feeling really miss your fics. This site isn't the same without your updates. :)

I loved this one-shot and I'm waiting anxiously for the new chapter that you mentioned in your reply.

Sorry I'm too late but know that I had a great time reading your fic as always it was fantastic.:)

SBT
here-not-there chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You seem pretty backed up with life these days. I hope everything sails smooth soon! A review to cheer you up! :)

I love the Smack talk in this SMacked fanfic, heehee!

"The formula" is definately going on my list of best episodes of the season, it had the decent amount of SMacked, a decent ending and not to mention Mac's childhood dreams mentioned.

I'm a bit disappointed that Mac and Stella didn't kiss when they were invading each other's personal space, but it's all right the way you followed up so i won't complain. :)

“Then maybe you should be,” Liza offered. “I may race cars, but I still have woman’s intuition, and what I see between the two of you is an undeniable chemistry.”Ahh! We all do!

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Mac groaned, feigning annoyance. “No need to rub it in.” He can only be so playful around Stella, so cute.

As for your 100th fanfic, definately BB or Smacked!

daphne
Tomate chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
heh this was so cute. Loved it.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
hhol and sque! I love this. Excellent use of the term 'smack talk' - that shall forever now refer to Mac and Stella :-D I love that Liza can see what's really going on. And I look forward to reading the sequel in which Stella takes her advice and goes for what she wants :-D Looking forward to fic 100. Yay! Best of luck xx
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OMFG that story was too good for words Day-Um i could so definately and 100 percent see this happening in the show, see it only takes a few moments to see that Mac and Stella are too great together as couple even though they aren't yet...

but i feel as the new lady leaves Stella and Mac will finally be together :D
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Another Mac/Stella story, please! It has to be them for fic one hundered :D Okay, so I may be a little tiny bit biased, but they are my favourite characters! Great oneshot, lots of fun to read and I could picture it all happening. I just love how you bring in all those details that give the story a visual life, such as how the move into each other's space, how Stella's hair goes against Mac's face, also showing just how close they're standing, and how as he approaches, she gives him a smile. I could see that exactly. Perfect. I loved the little discussion with Liza, sometimes it does take an outside person to see things. I adored the dialogue between them, so funny and so them that little competitive edge! I'd love to see the continuation of this, and the rematch! Oh, and I really liked the moment when they stand together straight after they get out of the cars and they are all that exists. You've made my Sunday afternoon much nicer!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
whoa that was so good and funny smack talk love it i enjoyed the episode but i enjoyed ur fic more

xoxo crazy hot

leah
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OH MY GOD.

I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That's cute! That's great chapter! :) Love it!
Forest Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I liked the episode and this was a great way to finish it.