Reviews for Catalyst
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Lovely. I'd die if someone heard me say what Abby did but goodness knows it was for the best!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I just love this story. Not only do Gibbs and Abby sound just right but you've also captured Mike and Leyla perfectly too. A nice slow scene setting, some very touching scenes, both Gibbs' and Abby's usual uncertainties, and typical Abby not wanting to intrude. You struck exactly the right note with Mike and Leyla working on them both to give them a nudge in the right direction.

Very touching and very moving.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
perfect written piece, great work :)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Chibi-Chichan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Gorgeous story! I simply loved it and your writing style kept me captivated throughout the story.
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
What a great fic to read on Valentine's Day! I literally felt my heart warming while reading this. The emotion emanating from everyone was simply beautiful, from familial love to romantic love, I just adored this.

I have to say love the way you write Gibbs and Abby. Your fics never disappoint. :D
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very lovely, thank you for sharing.
bonetrek chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good one!
PT21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw, sweet, sweet story. Great stuff :D
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wonderful job, Jo! You blended the characters nicely. The ending was great. I love Gibbs with Amira too!
jeri chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Love this one. Of course I love all your stories, but this was fantastic.
louise chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i really like gabby and you did a wonderful job with this fic...

hope you write more
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw. Now really, that made my day...
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
You always write the best Gabby stories; I loved this one as well. Going into my favorites vault.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw that was really awesome, emotinal and wonderful! :)