Reviews for Never Even
furufuru-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Crap. you made me cry.
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
definitely had the feels, though i doubt sealing the code would have have allowed her to die (if it were that simply she probably would have done it years ago)

however in terms of story, definitely brought on the feels
SoundStar chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I don't think it would be possible for C.C. to die while her code was sealed away, otherwise she would have done it a long time ago. I think dying would probably just reactivate her code.
ValenDuXene chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This brought tears to my eyes...
chichi511 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love CC but this story really makes sense, I love sad endings, maybe that's why...

This was really incredible story~
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Something I've always wondered was, if C.C. was able to just seal her Code, why couldn't she before? The conditions could be replicated...

Anyway, I love how human you made Lelouch seem. I was imagining what the Black Knights would be thinking at Lelouch's show of humanity. Poor Lulu... "If only he could have said 'I love you.'" T.T
JC-zala chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A heart-wrenching story that is very emotional and beautiful. Good job.
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was amazing! I thought you conveyed the scene really well, especially with the diologue.
Adiemus Sotiria chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Thanks. Now I'm hurting. Damn you for writing this, and damn you for your bad timing.

But praise is definitely in order, because as Kiki said, this was a beautiful, intricately written oneshot. Flawless grammar and spelling pales in comparison to the wave of emotions the reader feels when reaching the end of this tragic story. Well done.

AND DAMN YOU FOR KILLING C.C.! GRAH! *tackles*
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful and moving. Perfectly written. I am at a rather loss for words to say over this. It left me speechless.