Reviews for Of Technology and Botany
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 7 . 5/21
Sucks their isn't more this was actually interesting.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 5/12
Please update! :D
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 4/28
Be continued? Very goooood!
wolf4life95 chapter 7 . 4/17
I'm really hoping you'll update soon...really loved your story :)
Really hope you come back to this...
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 7 . 3/7
I am enjoying reading this, Please update soon. I hope you add some slash for Tony/Harry ( I know Harry is playing a girl in this but to see Tony have the mans way would be fun to read.
QueenLyssa chapter 7 . 2/27
well that was a good read, I am sad that it looks like you might have abandoned this story, I would love to see it continued. Like with tony meeting Teddy. What will happen back in England? Will they try and get harry back or will they accept that he has left them? If you are still looking to finish this story I would love to proof read for you and help bounce ideas off.
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 7 . 2/26
Cant wait to read more of this story, please update soon.
mihel asyki akatsuki schizo chapter 4 . 2/26
Hoping to read your story "The Seer".
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/24
I'd've been shocked if Harry/Helena was pregnant that fast! Yes, I know a woman can become pregnant the very first time she has sex BUT, morning sickness that fast? I know1 in fiction thing can happen at an accelerated pace but that's ridiculous! Unless of course she wasn't a virgin and was already pregnant. However, as Tony broke her Hymen I don't see as how she could've been.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/24
Bad? Helena doesn't have it bad for Tony. She's so far gone for that man there's no words to describe it!
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/24
Now Tony needs to return to the USA.
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/24
Now that I never expected! Draco Malfoy actually looking for Harry Potter after all those years?! Poppy I can see. She's always cared for Harry. Though why she never did anything about all his medical conditions when he first came to school I'll never understand. Nor why, year after year, when return from summer vacation thinner then he left she did nothing again.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/24
To misquote a movie " Oh, the things she's going to do to those two rapists! " Or as a certain coyote would say if he could speak " Yipe! Yipe! Yipe! " I know not what their fate is to be but it most certainly won't be pleasant. Though the story most assuredly is!
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/23
Tony was NOT SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES! He WAS blown into sub-atomic particles however. This is a great story! It's funny as well. Maybe you should try your hand at another. Though I do suggest you find a Bata reader who knows punctuation.