Reviews for Of Technology and Botany
cb104205 chapter 7 . 1/27
Lmao he could always tell Tony to think of his penis as a very large clitoris! Lmao
animal lover13 chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
I love what you have written so far. I know its been a long time since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

keep writing
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
More please!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
I found it odd that Madame Profey asked to live off Harry and now Teddy's grandmother ACTS as thou Harry has to provide for their living expenses etc? WTFH! What gave them the right to ask and demand and Harry just offering it all without so much as a say so in all this..It's so weak and patethic and annoying read.. I esp hate how Andr demaned money out right and even beforehand, was a BITCH about it and Harry just gave in like that..That's so wrong!
RenTenTen chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Awww, I love Tony/Fem!Harry stories. And him being a hermaphrodite gives it another layer. It's great! Sad that it hasn't been updated in forever.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Please update soon.
Fixtictious Fanasty chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I love your little piece of fiction I have readed several times and still good Can't wait for more And you said that there will be a pregnancy? Will there be any more Nevile scenes? And what about the finacial? crisis going on in the Magic world? Anywho keep up the great writing.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Oh wow. Update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
More please! They are so cute together.
EveJHoang chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Ah, I was wondering about the nausea, didn't make sense to me since I didn't get that. Then again, apparently my bodily functions don't make any sense. Kind of like a mystery of the universe.

But I sure hope there will be babies at some point. I love when Harry is pregnant!

I know it's been years, but I do hope that you will update again one day, this story is delectable as so few are. Even if you don't, thank you, I love stories with hermaphrodites, but they are so rare. I seem to be perfectly incapable of writing some myself, they always tend to end up like a huge orgy or a babyfest, I can't help it. It's so bad I never posted any.

Thank you again!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Your story is... Eh. I admit I cannot get past the "closet feminist" bit. Especially when the next part is to complain about Hermione's looks. Ew. Unshaven legs. Ew. Bushy hair and eyebrows. Ew. Ew.
Um. Feminist, even closet feminist, means that women can set their own ideas of how they look. Take a look at the feminist movement in the USA in the 70's. Some women didn't shave their legs or their underarms as a protest or because they didn't feel like going along with how men thought they should look. Feminist celebrates the fact of being a woman and how we should have equal opportunity and equal pay for equal work. How women should not have to conform to a certain look or style because men say so or that is the only way to get a man. Because women are worth more than just being someone's mother or wife or girlfriend. That is being a feminist.
Oh and it was prejudiced men who called those women dykes because they believed every woman should look like their ideal fantasy and not a woman who felt more comfortable in similar to men's clothing. Never believing that an attractive woman who did dress in their small minded standards could also be a lesbian. Because only dykes were those she men looking ones because women even lesbian women really wanted a man in their life and were just confused what a real man was. Which lead to many of those men casually talking about rape, because if those lesbians
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
I love this wonderful story. I do hope that you are inspired to update this again soon. When is Harry going to give Tony his gift/bracelet, it is something that has some sort of protections in it right?
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
I love how Harry/Helena set Tony straight about why they would only be friends and how Harry/Helena bonded with Pepper.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I have to say that I love the way Harry learned what he/she is.
SkyDraconis chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I love this story so much right now. . . . .