Reviews for Friction
greasygerbils chapter 1 . 11/19
Yes, I know I'm reviewing like a million years after this was published but I have a lot to say about this and I need to get it out of my system.
Wow. This writing is amazing. The way they treat each other is so dark, though. I'm not complaining, it's what makes the story so incredible. You really get an insight on the way Dally thinks, unlike other fanfics I've read which make him seem so... soft. However, Johnny seems really OOC. In the book, he looks up to Dally, and apparently 'worships the ground Dallas walks on'. And you know Dally loves him like a younger brother because he commits death by cop just because he couldn't imagine a world that didn't have Johnny in it. Taking that into consideration, I think it would make more sense if it was Steve instead of Johnny, but the story is awesome how it is
This is freaky
lola chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
omg...that was very disturbing. harsh. bitter and very hard to bear. but i like it as it is.

"This is your room that you paid for with your own money that you had to sell yourself to get. You didn't do this for him.

Did you?"

awesome!
Lola chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I was missing the Johnny/ Dally action in the last chapters. hopefully he will show up in the next chapter.
lola chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
omg, that was so intense. i love it!
lola chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
very disturbing but very well written.
lola chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
very disturbing!
lola chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
intense, twisted and dark!
LOLA chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awesome!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ooooooog, things are getting heated!
benignmilitancy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
DUDE, I WISH I COULD WRITE HALF AS GOOD AS THIS. DAAAAAAAAANG, SUCKA.

OK, NOW THAT'S OUTTA MY SYSTEM, I NEED TO SAY THAT JOHNNY SEEMS TOO OOC FOR ME. NOT IN A BAD WAY, THOUGH, HE SEEMS OLDER...ABOUT TWENTY. SO MAYBE THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE HEADING. I DON'T KNOW. BUT IF YOU AREN'T, THEN I SUGGEST TONING DOWN THE CUSSING A BIT. I SHOULD KNOW, IT HAS A TERRIBLE AGING EFFECT. BUT I WAS READING THE OUTSIDERS JUST YESTERDAY AND I SAW THAT DALLY MUST'VE SAID "BLAST" OR "BLASTED" ABOUT THREE OR FOUR TIMES. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. BUT THIS IS 2011, SO WE TAKE "FUCK" AND SUSTITUTE IT FOR "BLAST". :) IT'S AN OVERINDULGENCE, I KNOW. BUT SOMETIMES MODERATION REALLY IS A GOOD THING.

OTHER THAN THAT, MY SUCKA FRIEND, I AM READY TO BLOW ALL MY BLASTED SHIT TO HELL. YOU BEAT EVERYONE I KNOW. ALL HAIL THE QUEEN, BABY! D
cassy1994 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
wow! This is a great story. It seems poetic in a sense and it really does seem to fit dally's pov
Cheap Indifference chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Dear Random hater,

Seems to me you are scared because you can't leave a signed review. I actually shook my head at how pathetic you are. If people are entitled to have their opinions in a review, guess what sweetheart? I'm allowed to have mine. Believe it or not I wasn't defending aero I was defending MY character. I don't let people like your sorry ass to walk all over me. You're just a nobody that's jealous of something you will never ever ever have. And I am entitled to stick up for my friend too, so what business do you have here?

You've seen my reviews? At least you know who I fucking am which is something I can't say about you. You don't like my reviews don't read them, they aren't for you, they aren't there to please you by any means and I'm not about to explain myself to trash like you. And do you even know what a hypocrite is? Because you just defined it, talk about uneducated. Get a life and mind your own business.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
DAMN IT. JANE IS A REAL FUCKING CHARACTER! Fuck defending you. You should have read the fucking story.

God damn it.

You're all bitches.
OH CHEAP INDIFFERENNNNNNCE chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Cheap Indifference,

Shut the fuck up.

Who are you? The author's bitch? (But with less talent?)

That was his or her fucking opinion. It doesn't matter if you don't like it. Deal with it!

She/he gave some pretty fuckin' detailed reviews.

I've seen a handful of the reviews that you've given. And I spit at them. You're a fucking hipocrite. Your reviews have been either angry, shallow, uneducated, or just plain rude.

So don't go bashing another person's review. Kay?

COOL FUCKING BEANS. (How old are you? 12?)

Should everyone be afraid to review Aerodynamics? Because they might be scolded by Mother Cheap Indifference?

I believe in a world, where people can review, and not be punished for it.

You are just a bitch.