Reviews for Labyrinth
slipstream chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
One of the best stories I've read, fanfic or no. Fantastic blend of adventure and House of Leaves style horror, made all the better by the knife-sharp characterization.
The0neR1ng chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
I LOVE THAT
"We walk the roads"
You are a grate Writer!
Flynne chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
I've been making my way through your stories, oldest to newest - I don't often review older stories, but this one was so good I just had to! I've always thought the Daimyo's son was one of the more interesting villains the guys had to deal with. This was incredibly creative! Definitely turned my brain inside-out a couple times. There was so much awesomeness, but I loved the bits with Raph's stream of consciousness as he gets angrier at the walls. The logarithmic Raphael scale of anger in chapter 7 is probably the most hilariously awesome thing written about one of the Turtles that I've ever read. :D Just KILLED me. Loved the flashbacks to the vacation weekend - the memory of Mike watching Leo do his "sword dance" in the barn was probably my favorite. Very well done!
MalibuShaggy chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Creepy, exciting, detailed, and imaginative. You did a wonderful job. I could easily picture this being made into an episode on tv. This was a wild ride and a fun read.
MalibuShaggy chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Pointy end towards enemy. Lmao! I wish Mikey was my brother.

That creepy feeling that something is very wrong kicked in a while back. This is getting good.
stephie 23 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Wow this story is getting pretty interesting! :) So far I love that Raph is the directional genius, I love Mikey's little Leo drawing, and I LOVE the riddles in the car! :D
AlexHamato chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
you know if Ue really wants to fight he should totally tangle with raph! although he wouldnt escape without some major wounds of course ;D
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
A great ending for a well written and awesome story

Moaboa
Mikell chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
I love this. Not because it brought up a huge emotional reaction, or it was a roller-coaster ride like many of the stories I adore, but because this one took a concept from the very seed of an idea, and grew it up until the very end, where it became clear in the light of the event.

Very well written. Nicely done. *standing ovation*

Cat488 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
That was incredible. Yay for donnie, and Leo:D
LadyBlue001 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
D: Uh oh...*kicks wall angrily* Die already, Ue! D:
Mikell chapter 15 . 3/18/2010
Holy cow...

O.O

Can not wait to see how this ends.

Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Best story ever!
Mikell chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
HA FINALLY they're all together. Maybe NOW they can get somewhere.

Can not WAIT to see Leo WHOMP this guy. Into PASTE.

Great story btw, very unique. Nice job!

LadyBlue001 chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
O_O Uh oh...Get outta there guys!