Reviews for Fight or Flight
hockey10 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Ypu're grammar isn't perfect but who am I to judge? You're telling an excellent story with an excellent protagonist and that's all I care about. One of the few stories on ths site that can actually keep my attention.
hockey10 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Good God am I happy to see that someone put a fighting fic in a movie that was about fighting!
Sophie chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Great chapter! The only thinng bad about it is that it was too short for my liking. But then again, i could read this story for the rest of my life.
I loved the part where Owen got tasered, and then he started to twitch. Brilliant.
prayfortheend chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fuck, please, please update this!

It is beyond amazing! And this is coming from someone who has been practicing MuayThai since they were eight!
The Little Lost Lamb chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Pretty good story. I like his attitude, and isn't too bad of a character. Can't wait for another chapter xD
Deakon Stroud chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
really awesome fight scenes man:) this is the best never back down fic ive read so far. Only critiscism is that you dont describe the adrenaline rush or fear you get going through ya, apart from that a really cool fic keep up the good work coolby
Anonymus chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Jesus that was awesome. The description of the action was fantastic and i was wrapped up in it the whole time. please write some more, im dying not knowing what happens. you are the coolest.