Reviews for Mada Mada Dane
AnarchistMongoose chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
naruto could use echolocation like bats do...just using chakra pulses instead of sound...
HopeBreaker chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
A great story with a plot that I have not yet seen, and I want to see the characters develop and their interrelationship

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Awesome! This is even better than the first chapter. I really like your creative ninja test. I tried to think of one for my imaginary team, and got nowhere near one this awesome! I also like Hana's determination to make them the best ninja team in Konoha. I can't wait to see if they'll do it! Keep up the great work!

I understand all about finals, so don't worry if it takes a while. Mine are coming up too, and that's why it took so long for me to review!
The Runefang chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great characters and story! You need to update!
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome! I can't wait to read more. I like your characters a lot. People who manage to overcome disabilities to become great fascinate me! Keep it coming! Or I will set the frigid bastard of your choice upon you (my standard threat). Ja-ne!
Dorky-Rae chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
wow this sounds really cool! Please update as soon as you can.
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
DX

Oh, my god- where did you come up with such an awesome idea, and where can I harvest some of your mitochondrial DNA to cultivate and clone?

This is PRICELESS. I love character manipulation, and you've got such rife ground for imaginings... And your writing style fits the genre: light, but not simple; liberal and rich... I see only good things from this fic.

Now. Update NOW.