Reviews for Journey to Redemption
Erin chapter 29 . 8/22
I cried and this is the best best BEST story ever !
Erin chapter 9 . 8/22
I love this !
Autumnleaf chapter 18 . 5/25
Isn't Gingerstep Foxfire's sister?
This story is amazing. I'm sure that you have heard it a million times before but I just want to shout it out THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY! You are amazing so just thank you:)
but tigerstripe ran from his last life? did he not get his memories of splash back? ? *is sad*
OH

OH

OH MY GOSH

I UNDERSTAND NOW

gingerstep : reincarnated into gingerkit/paw

tigerstar : reincarnated into tigerkit/paw/stripe

splash: ? maybe reincarnated, or just stayed in starclan...yeah, since the other two are dark forest, they were reincarnated when they found Starclan possibly? but splash just stayed in starclan...
Mosspaw chapter 15 . 2/10
Make a book of stories?
Winterflight7 chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
I really like your stories, again, like I said before. and I really want to find out what happens next. Also, are you going to write any more books because if you are, then please make them really long. Because I'm a fast reader, I can whip through 3-4 books per day. I really like long books because they take me 2 or 3 days to complete. So if you can write any more awesome warriors fanfiction, I would love it!
Wannabe chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
This was a fun, awesome and amazing story, so creative, you must teach me your ways! I wish to make a fan fiction as great as yours, you're awesome.
Crada324 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
What i remember from the books is that warriors of starclan stay there as long as the living ones remember them, and fade away when the stories about them fades away. I think it is the same in the Dark Forest, but we dont know for shure anyway :)
42 4ever chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Well ok then. Hell for kitties.
42 4ever chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
Oh,the joys of giving ur own kittys odd
nicknames. Like Unke Tiggystwipe and mine, . YAYZLEZ!
42 4ever chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
): ok let's play What Will 42 Do To Prin Pardus! The wheel is spinning...it lands on...letting her suffer through watching her characters die how she made them die! That is all.
42 4ever chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
Splash has now become my fav. Mainly cuz she's cute. Also:cries: I have a bad feeling about what's coming next. :cries more: If any of them die,well then. My "What Will 42 Do To Prin Pardus" game came in the mind mail. :)
42 4ever chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
Fudge. My kitty is evil now. Oh wells! Ima gonna keep referring to Shadeclaw as "my kitty" CUZ idk they got the same name? And a little some called, I Want To. Lolz.