Reviews for Journey to Redemption
olivia harrison chapter 29 . 12/28/2016
it was good but seriously starclan sucks! i mean gosh, they are the evil ones by not letting tigerstar in starclan. Bluestar shouldn't be talking because she broke the code and basically caused the death of snowfur and mosskit and swiftpaw. Plus tigerstar worked super hard and all bluestar gave him was ''well you can be reincarnated but you cant see splash or gingerstep and goldenflower. Thats like saying '' bluestar, you are a great cat and all but you are blue so in starclan you cant hang with oakheart''. Also this is about the 50th time starclan has been unfair one of the first times being when starclan sent mapleshade to the dark forest for ravenwing and frecklewish being stupid horrible cats but when bluestar broke the code and ashfur tried to kill a whole family everyone basically makes a statement saying '' we basically only let you into starclan if we like you''
Skyleaf12 chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
I think the spirit is Ashfur. He did terrible things, but always for love. The pool was a cruel twist, but I can definitely picture it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Tous was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !
Erin chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
I cried and this is the best best BEST story ever !
Erin chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
I love this !
Autumnleaf chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
Isn't Gingerstep Foxfire's sister?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/21/2016
This story is amazing. I'm sure that you have heard it a million times before but I just want to shout it out THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY! You are amazing so just thank you:)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2016
but tigerstripe ran from his last life? did he not get his memories of splash back? ? *is sad*
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
OH

OH

OH MY GOSH

I UNDERSTAND NOW

gingerstep : reincarnated into gingerkit/paw

tigerstar : reincarnated into tigerkit/paw/stripe

splash: ? maybe reincarnated, or just stayed in starclan...yeah, since the other two are dark forest, they were reincarnated when they found Starclan possibly? but splash just stayed in starclan...
Mosspaw chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
Make a book of stories?
Winterflight7 chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
I really like your stories, again, like I said before. and I really want to find out what happens next. Also, are you going to write any more books because if you are, then please make them really long. Because I'm a fast reader, I can whip through 3-4 books per day. I really like long books because they take me 2 or 3 days to complete. So if you can write any more awesome warriors fanfiction, I would love it!
Wannabe chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
This was a fun, awesome and amazing story, so creative, you must teach me your ways! I wish to make a fan fiction as great as yours, you're awesome.
Crada324 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
What i remember from the books is that warriors of starclan stay there as long as the living ones remember them, and fade away when the stories about them fades away. I think it is the same in the Dark Forest, but we dont know for shure anyway :)
42 4ever chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Well ok then. Hell for kitties.
42 4ever chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
Oh,the joys of giving ur own kittys odd
nicknames. Like Unke Tiggystwipe and mine, . YAYZLEZ!