Reviews for Love Like Snowflakes
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awww, cute little Protectobots!
Umbria Tenebrae chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww, is adorable, even with the slag Perceptor says that I dont understand. ~Artemis
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The way you write Perceptor and the others interacting with him really took the cake for me in this one. Perceptor always seems to get shoved into the "Nerd: use as technobabble plot device or buffoon" category. To see him in his element as teacher and playful authority figure made my heart melt into mush. The Protectobots were adorable as always, but their reaction to Perceptor just...made it for me: interest, fascination, and joy.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, this was lovely. Groove's poetic thoughts at the end made me grin and get a little teary.

Perceptor is just so adorably articulate :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Two great quotes: "Dr. Sprocket" and Ironhide, to Wheeljack: "What the slag did you blow up to make this big of a mess?"
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
SNOW~! -plays in snow with them-
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So cute!

I loved Perceptor and Blades sliding.

Er, the whole "no two snowflakes are alike" thing is a little bit of a myth, though. Dissapointing though that is...
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Groove is a poet?
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very good, I liked how you wrote this :D
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Maybe it's just me, but the description of the Protectobots in recharge just reminded me of a pile of sleeping puppies. :)
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It was kind of cute. They reminded me of young children playing in the snow.
roze13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I cannot say enough just how much I love your protectobot fics. They always make me smile, laugh and generally have a better day. I think I've gone and reread them all two or three times now.

I just wanted to say that this one is just as adorable as all the rest of your work. Although the poetic moment at the end made me wanna just hug the lot of them.

Thank you for writing these and sharing them.
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I'm not familiar with this particular AU, but still this story was so very sweet and touching, just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!