Reviews for The Unspoken Word
Peace-Dove969 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This in-sight into Carlisle was perfect.
LabyFan23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Dude I imagined Carlisle playing the cello and what I saw was hot! I can definitly see him playing the cello! :D

GREAT JOB! My heart was pounding through the WHOLE thing!

I was wondering what was going to happen next! The intensity was AMAZING! Keep up the AWSOME WORK! :D
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i love it!
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey! This was so great! Is this the end of the story? It's really great and I can imagine it longer, but you did a great job writing it ) Thanks
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow. Just wow... this fic was short, but very sad and heartbreaking. I felt bad for poor Carlisle.. Great work in writing this!
Tyalieva chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

Sometimes, being noble hurts.

But I DO believe that those unauthentic (sorry, Eng. is not my 1st language)acts come back to us someday. Send her to Edward OK. but let her make her choice with the truth...

Maybe she would be happier with Carlisle, come the end of Eternity...:-)
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh no...that actually made me cry. What powerful feelings to never be unveiled...gah I feel silly but oh how sad...
soulspirit18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love they way it was truthful, that sometimes we do things for others more than for ourselves. Especially when it comes to love, moreso forbidden love. :)
teishamarie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010

I think it's safe to say that I love you!

You're characterisation is brilliant and I completely agree with Carlisle playing the Cello (not just because it is my favorite instrument) it just fits Carlisle so perfectly!

The way you've gone about completing the prompt is just perfect. I wish I had your talent.
ajennings822 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is very good.
HanaEmi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I don't think that I have ever reviewed stories as much as I have for yours. I just love your drabbles and the one long length one you have going.

This was a sad one but I love it because it's from Carlisle's point of view. I don't think that here are many stories out there that are from his POV, and it's really a tragedy because he's a deep character.

I can't wait for your next one!
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I loved your story :) It was interesting to read :)