Reviews for What If
lunanime chapter 10 . 7/20
I love how complicated and confusing and adorable and touching and saddening and awesome this story was. Great job
Irukaka321 chapter 10 . 6/6
Very cute and sweet and unpredictable. Love it
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 6/6
Uh oh... Mysterious people creeping around. Very troublesome!
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 6/6
Now thats a trip. Its funny to switch back and forth! Lol
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/6
Weird and interesting... I had this fic opened on my ipad and came back to it halfway through the page. Suddenly im like really hooked. Nice job
This is beautiful. I'm a bit too stunned to provide overflowing, flowery praise right now, but it's a truly amazing story.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Domestic Kakashi is so cute!
Ghostie chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
musme chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
I love it
Enanja chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Wow it was genius, u're genius. Awesome!
Kurami No Yoko chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
This storys making my head spin. I can't figure out which is the right timeline. And if i can't Iruka certainly can't. It spins in a good way but i find it hard to follow this story. You should make it more clear which timeline is which. I was okay with the first bit but then it became more ramdom and hard to figure out so slow this story down and make a clear transition to the predictions and back to the real world.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Wow, this is a truly amazing story and i loved it. Had me walkin in circles! I really enjoyed reading this, it was so kool. And it was sweet too. I loved the ending. Has me smiling. :)
jess.c.kong chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
What an unique concept! I really liked the past-alternate universe and the liberties you took to merge the two together. Love how you built their relationship slowly and sealed it with a sappy Gai-inspired confession. :) It was an interesting twist to have Iruka's ability to read people be an actual power...and I liked the overlap scene where Iruka was inside his subconscious and Kakashi was outside guiding him. And that same scene tied quite nicely as the ending to the story. Loved the overall structure!
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
This is a really great story. Really original plot sequence, and great characterization.
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
im just happy that this was a fully story and not an awesome one shot that had me begging and half-crazy for more.

I really enjoyed this story immensely, I loved the twist, I was very bewildered at the intervening scenes, not because it was confusingly written, but because the situations had me going "OKAY! Is it THIS or THAT?"

Your stories really do deserve more reviews. their amazing.