Reviews for What If
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 1/20
Wow, this is a truly amazing story and i loved it. Had me walkin in circles! I really enjoyed reading this, it was so kool. And it was sweet too. I loved the ending. Has me smiling. :)
jess.c.kong chapter 10 . 1/5
What an unique concept! I really liked the past-alternate universe and the liberties you took to merge the two together. Love how you built their relationship slowly and sealed it with a sappy Gai-inspired confession. :) It was an interesting twist to have Iruka's ability to read people be an actual power...and I liked the overlap scene where Iruka was inside his subconscious and Kakashi was outside guiding him. And that same scene tied quite nicely as the ending to the story. Loved the overall structure!
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
This is a really great story. Really original plot sequence, and great characterization.
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
im just happy that this was a fully story and not an awesome one shot that had me begging and half-crazy for more.

I really enjoyed this story immensely, I loved the twist, I was very bewildered at the intervening scenes, not because it was confusingly written, but because the situations had me going "OKAY! Is it THIS or THAT?"

Your stories really do deserve more reviews. their amazing.
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
-stares at Iruka's predicament in disbelief- that's just messed up. poor Ruru
Chloe chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I love this story. :)
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?! NOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU JUST END IT LIKE THIS?! [Oh well, I loved it anyway :D ]
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
sequel or one shots? please?
KkChibiChop chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Oh my gate! I am so happy that I decided to look at your profile again today! I read this story a year ago, maybe more. I thought it was in my favorites and wanted to re-read it but after searching for months I couldn't find it and couldn't remember the name. I was so frustrated! Then today I found it again! So happy!

Just want to say that I absolutely love this story and it has stuck with me for quite a long time. It was twisted and suspenseful while being sweet and funny. Awesome job!
fruityrowing chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I loved the idea! And the execution of the story was fantabulous! I especially love the end- it's so sweet!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Wonderful story! I really like the concept and how everyone was in-character. I especially loved the ending!

Nicely done :D I look forward to reading your other Naruto stories!
miriamchan chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic story. I really enjoyed the plot as well as K&I's interactions.
Jukebox chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was a wonderful story, very imaginative. I loved the 'special power' that Iruka had, and the fact that the ability was not without great risks (which made it more believable). And the fact that the elders in Konoha ARE willing to sacrifice their shinobi without a second thought brought home the brutality of what it means to be a ninja in service to a village. The theme throughout - 'am I the human who dreams he's a butterfly or the butterfly who dreams of being human' - was incredibly clever. I also loved the slow buildup between K&I as opposed to insta-luv. It's always better when they get to know each other and become friends first. As Kakashi said, if it hadn't been for the coma/dream, and Kakashi's protective nature for his fellow shinobi, he probably never would have noticed Iruka to begin with.

Thank you for sharing such a well-written, entertaining story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Another brilliant story of your!
Thanks for writing it.
medusa85 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Such a great story! I love the way they they come together. _