Reviews for Frostbite
P chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Depressed much? Beautifully written, though.
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nicely written. Your style is really fluid and fun to read. Great work!
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was pure beauty. I love it so much. I can't accurately find the words to describe how wonderful and awesome and marvelous this is.

The imagery was perfect, it was so intense. I actually felt shivers run up my spine, though whether that was from the sheer intenseness or just the imagery I have no clue. I loved how you got Bakura's thought process down, it was just... I could really see him saying that. "You're a fool...Don't misunderstand." Was just, oh my goodness, perfect and horrible and just...

And I loved how you talked about "A shattered Master will do me no good." I really agree with that. He wouldn't want to shatter Ryou, just bend Ryou enough so that Bakura could slip through the cracks.

All in all, an absolutely wonderful, lovely, marvelous, stupendous fic.
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hmm, I like this. Elegant, flowing and obviously intelligent. Really captures the painful yet exquisite codependency of Tendershipping.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Holy... This is really in depth... Woah. You are officially one of my gave authors on here
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
...Extended metaphors are joyful. I felt cold reading this. I mean it. My body temperature fluctuates with what I read, and it's slightly bizarre, but never mind that.

I imagined a world turned white - and that's what I like about this piece. That I can visualise it in my mind. Were we supposed to learn about Ryou? How he's become cold and isolated? Well, I did, but I cannot help but feel Bakura stole the show.

I like. 3
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, I really liked this. I think you've captured both the Bakuras very nicely. Great work.
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is beautiful.

...Though are the only words I can think of.
Lady love chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesomeness!

Wow in order to pull that off' wow your amazing.

Love the description and amazing detail and ,and youstill update which by my standard rocks.100 out of 100
Mahersal chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Gosh he's harsh! You are magnificent! Details and the deep, chilling undertone! You are epic!
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Well, it takes some serious skill to pull off a 2nd-person perspective in a fic. Good job. I liked the imagery in this, it was poetic but not to the point of being purple. Usually when I read fics where the writer has tried to use so much metaphor and simile, they end up getting too into it and throwing in stuff that just feels over the top and makes me go 'Oh please,' but you managed to use a lot of lace without sounding sappy at all. *thumbs up*
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, I love this. It is like the perfect description of these two. I congratulate you on a job well done.
AngelsGemini chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm speechless...

Truely amazing. One of the best I've seen.

It has exellent imagery with an air of mystery and wonder around it. (At least that's my take)

I have chills.
The Serial Typist chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love the way you write. You've nailed the characters down to a 'T'. Poor Ryou...
Mittelan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It's really.. deep?

I'm not that great at giving feedback, but I CAN tell you that your story is amazing!