Reviews for Do Not Disturb
kaidiii chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
WOW!Adroble!

Very brilliant Valentines story!
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this was so sweet! haha the perfect valentines story :P and the opening ceremony was beyond awesome! :D
Totorsg chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
really beautiful story 3

great job
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Great fic! That was very sweet! I have the SMackedness! So sweet! Great job! And Happy Valentines Day!

:D Doink Doink
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ah, that was a very interesting twist at the end, them already being married.
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw. I loved it, hun. ;] Great job. ;D
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow!

That's quite a good Valentine's story :) I love it :) (okay... that was the first thing I love that I spent my day with...) I guess I'll spend my day with my cat :) and my family ;)

So have yourself a nice Valentine's day!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story was the perfect romantic V-Day SMacked treat! I loved every bit:)

I liked that you started it with tension between Mac and Stell, that was really well done, and though I felt sorry for poor sulking Mac when Stella left him at the appartment, I knew you wouldn't let him sulk for long;).

It was impressive how you described their relationship throughout the story and emphasized the need for Mac to work for his relationship with Stella - really insightful! On that note, I really loved their bedtime conversation when Mac brought Stell roses - it was really moving, tender and so wonderfully written!

And Stella's surprise was cute and sexy, you've had it worked out really well as always!

And I can't forget to mention all the delightful funny tidbits you offered throughout the story - you're great at that and Stell's comments ('Danger Nasty Boss', leaving Mac cuffed to'ponder his fate') really made me smile:)

Finally the ending was a fun twist - you really got me fooled that Mac was going to propose! Good job:)

All in all, a really great story:) Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a wonderful V-Day yourself!
snow6835 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was awesome! aww poor mac, hopefully he's learned his lesson and will never ever neglect stella again! loved the twist at the end, really thought the ring was to propose and not an anniversary ring! and good for stella taking the initiative to show mac valentine's day's worth! hehe, great job and have a great weekend!
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED. IT.

And your note at the end- my weekend plans. Stella. Mac. My TV. My Puppy. And Ben and Jerry's.

who needs a boyfriend? when you have smacked and your FF.

i dont. HAHA.

love it doll. xoxoxox-bg
xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
how cute! so adorible.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like topic"Do not Disturb" i love it... what amazing chapter!
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Can I just have Mac for Valentines Day?

Pretty pretty please?

Great fic! I felt so bad for Mac when Stella was pretending to be really upset with him. It was so sad :( 'course the happy ending more than made up for it ;)

Great job my friend as always, and happy valentines day!

PS - Zach Morris? lol. *high 5 for getting the Saved By The Bell reference*
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hi my friend,

I loved your reply yesterday :)

And I think we'll have no problem. Lol

I'm very happy that you aren't tired of me yet. Why not revise your stories would be a real crisis of abstinence in order that your fics are my addiction.)

I have to confess you expect your updates and read your stories are part of my routine and is one of the best moments of my day really puts a smile on my face.

As I said before I just love when they have a heated argument and then make up. I think that is just them, you see that they both are so passionate and intense, full of life and energy that the most common thing to happen would be that, but how they love each other more than anything they just will never allow anything spoil their happiness. And you can write this as the true master you are, you really have a gift and I'll never tire to remind you.:)

This story was awesome. And I have something to tell you.

This story is already part of my favorites. (But what is the novelty of it, all your fics are). lol

This story had everything that I love an argument, make up, much romance, they married and especially Mac wearing just boxers. ;)

Stella was a real shock treatment on him. Lol

And the ring was a gift very cute and sweet. I thought it was an engagement ring and he'd still propose to her and then the big surprise they were already married. But I think this was your idea right?

I really enjoyed it and was certainly a great start for the V-day.

Well, here we have no the custom of celebrating Valentine's Day, we have also a special day to show love and care for loved ones but on the June 12th (when it's winter here and there is a whole romantic) but I'll celebrate tomorrow with the people I love and will surely have a great day and wish the same for you. :)

Talk to you later :)

Many Hugs and Kisses and you have a great day because you deserve the best. :)

SBT
Tomate chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Ok, I should be studying right now because I have one last exam coming up on Tuesday but I'm sick of it and I just saw you posted this fic so I thought I should go check it out after weeks of staying away from fanfictions.

This was just so cute. I really loved it. Stella's surprise was amazing. How Mac was giving her the ring was just aw!

I do have one little thing though. You should rate your fic M. They are having sex after all and that's something that should be M rated, no matter how detailed (or not detailed) it's described ;)

But that's just a little thing and as I said, I loved this piece. Really beautiful work.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »