Reviews for Torchwood Hallowe'en
Thankyou. DottyWho. 10.03.2015.
DorianWilde chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Some lines in this fic just killed me. "Me and the coffee machine in one night – how can you go on?" "Because I'm The Ianto – I know everything. I want that on my memorial stone by the way: 'The Ianto: He Knew Everything'. And above that I want a picture of me with my thumbs up." And of course the James Bond comment. I've read some of your other fics as well, and they're great. You do have some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, but your stories are good enough for me not to mind (much. hey, I'm a perfectionist)

I really liked your Ianto in this fic and the plot just kept surprising me and making me laugh out loud. I rarely leave a review but I haven laughed like this in a long time. So yeah, well done!

Oh, and RIP coffeemachine. You were avenged and shall never be forgotten. -Dorian
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It was a bit rushed and the pairing was quick and sudden as well as the end, but I still liked it, Snuff is done, for now...
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was absolutely unexpected and thoroughly brilliant. I loved every second of this. Until the very end I was shouting im my head that they should've made an episode based on your story. I SAW it literally before my eyes. Then Ianto was too badly hurt for me to wish to see it happen...
However, the plot is extraordinary.
You made all of them so similar to the characters from the show, that I can easily see them saying, doing things they've done here.
I wish that the ending was different, as much as I love to see Jack and Time Lord Ianto happy, it's hard to be truly satisfied with what they'vo got. It's incredible how you've made the Time Lord here seem so similar but so different from Ianto. Im so, so sad for poor Ianto and I cried in the end...
Wonderful story. Really.
damnedperpetually chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That did not end how I expected it to! It was really good, I like the idea of weeping angels in Torchwood. The suspence was great and, ironically, there were so many things that I didn't see coming. Thanks!
Aprilschic chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Truely terrifying! Honestly the only parts I wasn't keen on is the ianto dying, eyes ripped out thing. *shudders* but apart from that... Love the twists at the end though! Great story!
The.Grey's.Ghost chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
aww happy ending. im glad we didnt have to deal with dead ianto. i would have been super upset after such a thrilling story. but you ended it just perfect dearie!
jen-hi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was absolutely fabulous. Especially the weeping angels part of the story - I was totally captivated...
NoOneShallKnow chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I cannot put into words how much I love this. The part of The Archivist that is Ianto must have been so hurt that they all pretty much ignored him. It makes me kind of mad, actually, that they acted that way.

Also, I can't believe that this only has seven reviews. BLASPHEME!
randomidiotgenius chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You should turn this into a full story. Expand on the character, relationship, and plot. It would be really interesting to read. Great job.
Madame Cyanure chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome! This one actually scared the crap out of me and that is an achievement in itself. Well done! MC.x
elspiffymoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was really good! When the angels first appeared I was like AHHHHHHHHHH! X]

The whole story was really well played out and the ending was great.
miss-sci-fi chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Omg Ianto as a Time Lord? Awesome as! that came out of nowhere...

haha this story was super creepy coz the Angels always scared me. But loved it anyway
Kelspook chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Excellent use of what I think are quite possibly the scariest of the Doctor's adversaries... and I certainly didn't see that ending coming. Great stuff!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
oh. i read this on your livejournal first. haha. and this is creppy! the weeping angels are so scary! really nice fic although...NOO IANTO!