Reviews for Where The Story Ends
GothicMathFreak chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story! I must admit, I liked it, but have to confess, I didn't read all of Castiel's Beloved yet, only the last chapter. But awesome story, nonetheless. I will make sure to make it a favorite.
Mr.BAN chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
This was an amazing story with an amazing ending! First off, I'd like to congratulate you. Great fic. Secondly, you've acurately described Michael and Lucifer's relationship: two brothers that loved each other, betrayed each other and started a war to finish one another. Good job with the talk before the fight, although I was expecting a bit more action in the brothers' confrontation. Last, the final scene with Sam and Dean dying together was outstanding. I read this story from top to bottom and I loved it. Looking forward to reading more of your fictions.
Mr.BAN chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So far, it's a well built story which displays the calm before the storm. Accurate Michael description in every way. I am however surprised of his notion of not torturing humans because I got from the series the idea that he would do anything to fulfill his destiny. On top of all, great story ... keeps me begging for more.
Xandrew chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
lol, kinda wish lu and mike would've just teamed up and took out yahweh, he's a dick.
primadonna cat chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
Epic!

I realy pictured this clearly, with Dena and Sam fighting as Michael and Lucifer.

Very sad, but I'm glad you had the brothers die together, it's the only way.
Winchester fan chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Aw, you killed all my fave characters, Glad that Gabe took care of Meg!
Drak girl chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Too bad Cas is dead, can't wait for Michael to kick Lucy's ass. Happy to see Gabriel.
vivid chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
i just love how everyone's after poor cas ! :D

i'm really enjoying your story, keep going !

xoxo
Deanna chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Very interesting that Lu wants Cas on his side again, as for that abomination Jessie, I hope he gets what he deserves. Poor Cas and Michael.
Tina chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Jessie needs to die.
Sandra chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Oh no that little bastard can't kill Cas!
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
Awsome!
Sandra chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
I hope that Cas got rid of Meg and that Gabriel will join with Michael.
x5 chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
What a shame that Crowley is dead. I have no clue who Lucifer want's so badly on his side? Gabriel is a mystery to me?
Deanna chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to read more!