Reviews for All Sounds
GreenKaori chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I know I faved this story loooooooong ago, but reading it again, I wanted to leave my review.

Loved this shot. At first it was confusing because of the alternative order of the incidents, but I think I understood (if I'm correct, "chronologically speaking" inside the story, 10 and 1 happened at last, isn't it?). I loved how you got inside the characters, especially Ashitaka's POV, and retained their true personalities. The end was really heartbreaking, it chocked me up, but for a tragedy it was beautifully done. It also gives a realistic and less-sugarcoated view of the obstacles that these two would affront when they decided to be in a relationship (and their child too, if it got to be born in this story), but at the end, there's always hope...although that may be my own personal view.

Concluding, beautiful story. The Mononoke Hime fandom really needs more fics like this one.

Kao-chan.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is really epic. I'm sure how to interpret some of the deeper meaning that is probably in the different sections. Until I read your author's note I thought this was all a cohesive thing moving along. But it was, very surprising to read something that was so complicated and I like how you change the characters as they aged.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Amazing.
Arlome chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was very good!

I really liked the fact that the characters were very much true to themselves.

Good job!
Lallen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
One of the best fanfics i ever read in my entire life. Thats all i have to say.
mikako17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
So sad and I really liked the imagery, the nature diction that beautifies the humanness found in the writing.
soapfiction chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Yo. Sorry I took so long to get a look at this. My email address posted on my page isn't my primary address, so I don't check it that often. I've been busy for the past couple of months, and haven't been able to complete any of my planned updates. I just now discovered the message you sent me, and looked at the draft before coming here to look at the finished product.

All I can say is, wow. I've never really understood long stories in the present tense, but it kind of reads like long verses of poetry in that sense (in fact, it's POV style reminds me of the William Faulkner book "As I lay Dying"). Still, it's good, so I congratulate you. Again, sorry for not responding at the appropriate time. I'm going to remember to check my address more often from now on. Happy trails.

Soap
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Daww, after reeding this I couldn't help but feel incredibly sad. But I guess its a 50/50 in those olden conditions in having a kid thats alive... damn, poor guys.

Excellent writing, it really got me quite choked up
Opaul chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
FREAKING AMAZING. I adore this
see you another day chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Your descriptions were perfectly detailed, your metaphors were well placed, I felt every emotion you conveyed here, their relationship was potrayed so well, all keeping that atmosphere I love. This was amazing. (: I don't know what else to say, but keep writing.
ThebigW chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wonderfully descriptive. We had hoped for a better fate for these two, but somehow knew how difficult things could be when they sought to sustain a relationship.

But you left a glimmer at the end, or maybe I'm imagining it.

Seems the farming had to ramp up since the foundry was destroyed, adding even more stress to San's delicate condition, and I'm not sure I agree 100 percent with Eboshi's mellowing out (with age?) from the soldier of fortune we knew her to be. Somehow, somewhere, I thought she would find a way to create another substantial income stream for her people, given her ingenuity, combined with fearlessness and dogged determination.

Well, I've rambled on enough.

Kudos.