Reviews for My Broken Angel
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 8 . 4/11
I am just getting into this fandom and this freaking rocked!
mailaine chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Aweee, cheesy endings are the best cause its just so fluffy! I really like this story too, you are an amazing author.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Adorable! I love the fluff!
JayceeJayne chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
For struggling through a writer's block with this, I'm really impressed, I loved this story too. (I'm sure you're getting tired of me by now, but, oh well! It's /only/ 1:30am... xD) ((Although, it may be time for bed when I get scared shitless by placing my hand on my Chihuahua and not recognizing him... XD))
Westiegal chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
You did really well, lovely story :)
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
the awards now !
so the major adorable cockblocker award is for... Sam Winchester !
the major character with an awsome idea is for... Gabriel !
the one for the major nice guy who everyone should love and we wish him a great happy life is... Jimmy Novak !
the one for the most brave, devoted and cute angel is for... Castiel (Winchester ) !
the one for the major adorable guy who can be a dick at times but just a little oblivious but become adorable with the love of his angel is for... Dean Winchester !
and this one... the award for the awsome author who wrote this story and made us Destiel's fan really happy is for ... Lucie !
your story was AWSOME !

and hahaha you could just had win with that : "Jeez, this isn't a fucking conference room! Why is everybody showing up in here?"
that made me laugh hard and Gabriel's answer was hilarious too
I had fun thanks :D
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
so cute, I love the way Dean cuddle with Cas caressing his back (desperately want to see that in the show...)
and dick dick dick angels ! they seriously did torture Castiel I was expecting that in a way but that horrible :(
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I wanna hug Jimmy, sweet guy he is, I love the character in the show and glad to found him here :)
And yes I wanna hug Cas too but that's always
*yelling at Elijah and other angels by his sides* Dicks ! get out of Castiel !
And I had think about Gabriel in first but not sure, could be Bathazar ? I love both and I 'm happy that an angel come to rescue Cas :D
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I love your story and especially this chapter !
I had loved the Jimmy moments also
I love all the Dean-Cas conversations and the hug and yes it's obvious
but aw angels are dick sometimes ! okay often ! seriously they had let Castiel suffering because he fall in love ! dumbass
Horus.Potter chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
D'aaawwwww. The ending was adorable. And the whole story was a really great read! I enjoyed the angst, and the emotion. It was just awesome.
Otex chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I... I just... I'm not sure how I can even being to describe all the ways in which this is one of my favorite fanfictions. Just take my word that it is fucking amazing. Thank you. Seriously. thank you so much for writing this.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
awwwwww
494dwangel chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
i love this... its epicly awesome, tragic, angsty and everything else i love... and have i mentioned how much i lov gabe for being so badass and then sammy is hilarious with his knack for ruining destiel moments
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Oh my goodness, WHY on Earth haven't I read this until just now? This was so awesome! I loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story! I liked it :)

-Koryuu