Reviews for Elf Boy gets a Cold
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Do one where Aragorn gets sick.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I'm sure it is a coincidence that I'm sniffing while reading this. And I agree don't get sick around Aragorn! Wow, a sleeping potion would be IRRITATING... Hope Legolas gets well soon! Although, since you mentioned vomiting, why do I doubt he will...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Is it a coincidence that my nose is plugged?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
My poor little elf! Legolas, sweetheart, elf of prettiness, you will be fine.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Legolas, my poor little Legolas. I don't know what to say exept, OMG! I WUV YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Poor little Legolas!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Legolas, love, you need to go to sleep. This cold is going to pass, but only if you let Aragorn take care of you! Gimi, wow, your soo sympathetic! Aragorn, you are once again a combination of mean and clever.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Aww leggy got da sniffles! Aragorn, you are both awesome and evil. I only forgive you because you are helping my elf boy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Ooh poor leggy! Legolas, deal with it. You have a cold.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Yay! Legolas is better! But now the fellowship will be dealing with a very itchy elf!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Lol! Rainbow Aragorn! And Legolas, poor little elfie! You will be okay! I promise! Poor little Legolas, you won't die, because if you died then the fans would die! So stay strong my little elf prince.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Ok I admit Aragorn, you are hilarious! That was smart! But why you got to be mean to my poor little elfin prince? And Legolas, I love ya! Get well soon my little elfin prince!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Poor little Legolas! I hope you get better my little elf prince!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Aww! Poor Legolas! Poor little elf got the sniffoos!
nim draug chapter 7 . 2/25/2015