Reviews for A Place For My Head
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
I LOVED this story! GREAT JOB! ;) But what happened to Narcissa Malfoy?
dawnxiris chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
Amazing ending, I really had a good time reading the final three chapters, despite the losses. Thanks for another awesome fanfiction series. You've outdone yourself again :)
dawnxiris chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
_ post horcrux destroying depression...
dawnxiris chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
chapter nine was named very well. I really found it a great, but sad read.
dawnxiris chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I really loved chapter 8, that was an awesome ending between Ron and Harry. Nice destruction of the Horcrux
dawnxiris chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
great idea including Draco in the Horcrux mission, and using Draco to get the cup.
dawnxiris chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I enjoyed the last two chapters. I like how the Hogwarts inter-school dynamics are working out here, and how Blaise came on board. Pansy is a good candidate to be a Death Eater, but it still comes as a shock :) Good writing element
dawnxiris chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Wow, an eventful chapter! Harry and Hermione Head Boy and Girl. I think there should have been more sobriety around Moody's death though, there doesn't seem to be flow from the last chapter to the next one. It's exciting that everyone is back at Hogwarts now - looking forward to seeing where this goes next!
dawnxiris chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
The second and third chapters were a great read. Mrs Weasley indeed knows all, I love how Harry and Ron were the 'worst' - you'd expect it to be Ginny and Tonks, given how much trouble they get into with Mrs Weasley on a regular basis. Yay for Draco saving the day, especially in such an unorthodox way.

I like how you captured the scary atmosphere of Deathly Hallows, but in the context of Dumbledore still being alive, with Draco and Harry as separate targets. It's an exciting and interesting approach I enjoyed reading.
dawnxiris chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awesome first chapter, I'm really liking how you worked my favourite pairing ever into this (Ginny/Tonks), plus worked out an awesome, funny, warm dynamic between Harry and Ron. You really are brilliant at this, I wish I could write as well. You are an inspiration :)
it's just me chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
same title as one of the linkin park songs
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
thanks for the story please keep writing
Rosiline chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
great ending!
padfootsgrl79 chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
good chapter. poor sirius :(
Rosiline chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
great update you insomniac!