Reviews for It Will Grow In Barren Regions
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
You hav 2 finish this it's so good
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Why haven't you finished this story? It's really, really good
shippper chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I've read this story a loooong time ago and completely forgot the name of it, so it took me forever just to find it lol. But I know you haven't updated in a while but HOPEFULLY you carry on this amazing story! #bigfan! lol
silly13 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
ok, so, update?
WhichBennett chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
And the plot thickens!
WhichBennett chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Swoons! I just cannot stay mad at Damon and though I understand why Bonnie hates Damon... when he puts on his charming side I have no idea how she can shut him down!
WhichBennett chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Don't worry about having a Damon free chapter. As much as I adore Bamon, as you said they lead their own lives and it make it more real to be allowed to peer into their alone time.

Nice chapter
WhichBennett chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Love the little red bit. Cute.
WhichBennett chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Ohhhh

I love the little banter between Stefan and Bonnie. I love the idea of them being friends. I wonder whats on Damon's mind
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I like it. And by the time I'm finish reading (because I see you haven't added in a while) I hope I don't have to stalk a new chapter out of you lol.
aprilf00l chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
So after reading your beremy fic, I had to check out your other works and found this bamon fic, which is also awesome - you've captured the characters perfectly, love the tension between damon/bonnie and I can't wait for the next update - soon!
sm chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
i love it!
keshpeach chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
This chapter was intense and damon has officially pissed me off! How dare he put his hands on bonnie the way he did. I felt so bad for her because she had sympathy for him and tried to comfort him just to get spit on? He has to totally make up for this with an apology or something because that was total bs. Please update soon.
keshpeach chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
LOL I think its hilarious that damon continues to bother bonnie. They both want love and they can find it in each other, im just glad that she is out doing something instead of being in her room crying her life away. Bamon FTW!
mehr03 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
awesome story..loved it..please update soon thks and gudluck