Reviews for The Woes of Orochimaru
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm sorry this review's going to be pretty negative, but...

I really liked what I read of this chapter, except for one thing that ruined the entire story for me. You repeatedly used one word that makes me want to whine like a child: "Dun say that! That's a bad word! DDD8"

What makes that even worse is that your story is simply rated K. K is supposed to be for all audiences. I would suggest bumping up the rating to either K or even T, with how much you use it. That, or erase every evidence of that word. If you do that, lemme know and I'll be more than glad to finish reading this story and to give you a proper review.
ylfrettub chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Yes, this is sequel worthy.
Pays de Merveilles chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
I've read this fanfic a number of times. I never and I mean NEVER fails to amuse me. I always end up laughing!

And I just love the ending.

And I think there should be 'The woes of the Akatsuki!'
charlieslion chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
LMAO. I found this fic by luck and chance — this is hilarious! Poor Gaara.
Time chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
YES this this sequel worthy! YES YES a thousand times YES!

-Time
Jim Carnival chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I literally fell over laughing when I read the part where Gaara farts. I haven't ever read about farts before, especially one from Garra, so that was hilarious. My sister read it, and it made her laugh too.
may11101 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
XD i love this story. make a sequel of this! :3.
clumsyclown chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Just cracked up roflmao X-p poor gaara
sophiaelise chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I seriously had to take a five minute break I was laughing so hard! I will NEVER be able to look at Orochimaru the same way ever again. And poor Gaara, what did he do to deserve being the phsychiatrist of OROCHIMARU? I hope you made that sequel cuz I'm gonna have to read it now!
Crying Tears of Laughter chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
This is HI-LA-RI-OUS!

And you should SO go for The Woes of Akatsuki!
Imperialpatty chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great, just great. I was trying to hold my laughter and then Oro just had to mention herbal essences, which made me spit my coffee all over my monitor and keyboard. Do you know how long it took me to clean that up? Bah, it was worth it. Oro's hilarious and so was Gaara with his drug juice lololool
waveangel chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
yes, deffo worth a sequel :D
Lixie Lorn chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Poor, poor, poooooor Gaara. XD

~Stormy
Scarlet Hour chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Dude. You're KILLING me. In a good way, of course!

This is one of the funniest Naruto fics I have ever read-so much more so because everyone's actually in character. I loved all Gaara's attempts to commit suicide while Orochimaru's talking, because I can completely imagine it all happening, just like in a movie. And Orochimaru's evil classes were brilliant, also! They remind me of dr. evil from austin powers, with the manic laugh and all the lame attempts to be a super villain. By the way, I had to put on "thriller" the instant I finished chapter one because it got me in the mood so much.

ANYway, great story; you're really gifted with humor!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This is flipping awesome! I love the way you wrote this comedy. Even though the characters were obviously ooc I could still see this happening! You've got a great writing style. I can't even think of all the different characters that could be used in this!