Reviews for Uzumaki Clan's Rebirth
Brownkling chapter 6 . 7h
Brotherly or sisterly love?
Starblazer240 chapter 1 . 10/13
best story ever loved it man
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 1 . 10/11
I've just gotta say this. Pre-timeskip Naruto does NOT wear anything close to a jumpsuit. It's an orange jacket, over a shirt, with orange pants. Where do people keep getting jump suit?
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 17 . 10/8
Instantly stopped reading at chapter 17. An instant revolution from the words of one unknown cuckoo head? Wtf is that.
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 4 . 9/24
Forth chapter and he already gettin some
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 33 . 9/2
Yay! The hero didn't die after all!
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 33 . 9/2
...Ow...that's just...bitter...
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 8 . 8/30
This story is amazing so far! I can only hope that with time, I'll be able to bring my RWBY fan fiction up to par with this! (The Beacon Arch has yet to start..)
LordofTerror chapter 24 . 8/28
Great story so far hopefully our Uzukage gets his lava monkey training soon before the end possibly even getting a lava style sage mode
jordan.w.easton94 chapter 8 . 7/24
excellent story so far only just started a couple of hours ago but when I saw your "complaint" I thought I better review lol I normally don't review until I finish up to the end of what has been written but I will endeavour to write something about each chapter since I am really enjoying this story it better not let me down
sly kitsune9 chapter 18 . 7/12
i would like to ask your opinion of my story when i manage to re-post it, if you dont mind
sly kitsune9 chapter 8 . 7/12
great story, plot and ideas
ReadTheScript chapter 13 . 7/1
Your attempt to make the story more "realistic" is outragesly stupid. You're just making your story more predictable in a different way, from one extreme to another.
I love this story! For me, it's not something I'd usually read. This is the first time I've ever read a fanfic with this pairing, and I must say, I love it! I don't see many fanfics like this one. I love everything about the story!
Tsuki Yoko chapter 34 . 6/15
This is a great story. I find those two bloodlines the best in the entire series and they play such a large part here. I also find the summons a very refreshing idea. Mist is so undervalued in the entire Naruto series and they could have done so much with it, I would certainly recommend people to read this. It just draws you in.
1,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »