Reviews for Uzumaki Clan's Rebirth
Aetherium21 chapter 34 . 5/1
Thanks for writing this lovely story!
Aetherium21 chapter 6 . 4/29
What happened to hiding his identity? He’s using Hiraishin….
Aetherium21 chapter 5 . 4/29
Naruto wouldn’t know a thing about Konoha border patrol routes. Gaping flaw in logic there. Still thanks for writing, enjoying the story
minoka induwara chapter 29 . 4/14
wow
Imagine decreasing the Uzumaki clans abilities by taking away their sealing jutsu extreme chakra and their chains you basically made their clan powerless if an prodigy uzumaki only had these moves they would be dead in a couple of seconds against a low rank uchiha with a sharingan you should have not tweaked their abilities all im saying.
TheCourageousReader chapter 34 . 4/1
thanks for the story
TominoSan chapter 34 . 3/28
nice
Kjelle25 chapter 34 . 3/27
I love this story
fwscout chapter 14 . 2/6
One more thing, the grammar used in the story after dialogue is completely horrendous. After someone speaks you automatically show the reaction of the person who didn’t say what was said, and in more scenarios is just straight up confusing and just weird in general. It’s not like it’s a once in a while occurrence either, ITS IN EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF DIALOGUE IN THE STORY.
fwscout chapter 14 . 2/6
I actually liked this story and I agree with it not just being some op never lose a fight naruto but he’s just really weak tbh, for example put this into perspective he can go up to 8 tails of pure kyuubi chakra and he used a kyuubi cloak with the rasengan against sasuke’s chidori. Please tell me how the fuck it’s a draw and they both fall unconscious?
Dropping this story here, it’s a bit annoying how weak he is.
This was amazing and the cliffhanger at the end just got me hooked
Pinumbit chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
I'm loving the NaruSaku. Although this is a NaruMei fic, I'm glad to see even a hint of NaruSaku.
Redmist88 chapter 23 . 12/14/2021
Tsunade wasn't there i don't care what your problem is or what she did I would've invite her because she family and don't get me started on the names and dammit she suppose have a girl this chapter just passed me off
Redmist88 chapter 14 . 12/14/2021
Toads summons that's stupid enough with toads couldn't think of something else
Redmist88 chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
Naruto going to the sand is stupid The other guys can take care of them but whatever he better hurry up and have a daughter
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »