Reviews for Downward Spiral
Saiyamon chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I readed three of your chapters about um 2 months ago, and I'm always comming back to see If you updated. I have to say I enjoy this story.. so I just hope you haven't givin' up on It. ._.
Mio chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Asdf. Please update soon. D:
AnimeLuvv chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Please for the love of all the god forsaken crap in rapture. . . Please please please update soon! I love this story so much! You will soon discover that when i fall in love with a story. . . Well i get very obsessive.

Oh and i dont know if this is from this chapter or the last, but when atlas said 'this isnt a game' i just cracked up laughing! it was just so fricken ironic! lol. . .
AnimeLuvv chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Wow. . . I really love this story so much! I pray to god that you do that atlas and fontaine thing. . .i just love yaoi to death! Poor sinclaire! I fucking love him! Then again i fucking love atlas as well. . . Sad. Well i cant wait to read more!
Super-Nerd-yay chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I love it!
OMGeodude chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Raaah, I can't leave a review on the second chapter because I did that already. Bluh bluh. DX

But this is amazing! I already liked it a lot, but with so much more detail, both visual and emotional, the story's even more immersive than it was before! It feels more... warm, I guess is the best way to define it, and more alive. The detail's also helping to clear up some minor things that I guess I didn't realize were kind of vague before, and notable improvements like that are always a plus.

I look forward to future installments; thanks for continuing to write!
XxCheshireGrinxX chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
W00T! I love Sinclair. He's one of my favorite characters in the Bioshock universe. I really wish we could have learned more about his character in the games.

Great update! Can't wait for more!
chancake chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wooooo! :D

new new chapter *happy dance*

It was a long time since i read the first chapter, but i think i like this one more 3 - good job!

I'll be waiting paritently for the next update!

Cake x
OMGeodude chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
How could I hate that you're intending to write more of this story, whatever leads up to it? Aaaaa this is marvelous, I tell you! The absolute only downside to it is that the existing chapters aren't here to peruse while they're being revised, but if they're coming back even better one can hardly complain!

Thanks for even considering the continuation of the fic!
XxCheshireGrinxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I could have sworn that somewhere in the 2nd game (or maybe it was the companion guide that I bought) that said that Sinclair never did adam because he didn't want to mix business with pleasure or something like that...

I agree that Sinclair has a dark side...there was some mentions of him in the audio diaries in the first game and he did 'lend' some of the prisnors at the jail to be 'volunteers' for experiments.

But anyway, I do love this story! I wish there were more Bioshock fics.
chancake chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Asgdhjadsgadhla wooooo! I cant wait! I love this story, and theres no doubt that the new and improved version will be even better 3 woo! :'D
Dharja chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
O_O
Cc chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Awsome great story was that the end?

I hope not it's so goooooood
FlintlockGinger chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
...Why you gotta hate on Sinclair, man? XD He went through so much in Bioshick 2! (Kidding) Anyhow, great story. If you make a sequel, LAY OFF SINCLAIR!
FlintlockGinger chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
You know, I thought I'd figured it out just as soon as you'd explained Mattie, but nope. I'm starting to think I'm wrong now...maybe I'll find out more in the next chapter!

I'm still really enjoying it. Would you kindly make more Bioshock fanfictions?