Reviews for Downward Spiral
FlintlockGinger chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Dude...great with the revelations. The writing got a bit hectic towards the end, but it really helped add to the madness that was going on in the story to be honest. Great so far. I'm really enjoying it.
FlintlockGinger chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Great so far. I'm really enjoying reading it, considering I've played Bioshock and Bioshock 2. I'm really happy with your additions! So far, it's looking great!
Mr.Balloonicorn chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING ! I love this story! Wait...I love Atlas! That goes for you too, Sinclair. Anyway, please update.
me chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
update already! can't leave me hanging. not fair
Lady Neidii chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I really hope you update this, I loved it. You portrayed Atlas really well and Molly is a good likable character; I can't help but wonder what will happen next. So please, don't abandon it, I've seen it happen so many times; the story is too good to end like this.
heather chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm so glad I came across this story! I'm very interested in it! Can't wait to see what happens )
chancake chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
UAGHHH ! D:

molly found out! And Atlas wants to tell her everything? can this cliffhanger get any worse?

I like how you have told the story in both mollys and atlas' points of view in the recent chapters :)

I cant wait to find out what's happened to Sinclair!

eeeee please please pleaaase update soon! there is such a lack of amazing bioshock fanfictions like yours :')

good job !

Cake. X
chancake chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
i've only read the first chapter so far, but i love it! :)

i'm not realy a fan of OC characters but molly is not mary-sue at all xD

now, i shall carr on reading,

good job!
anonymous chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
This fic is amazing and you should feel amazing for writing this. I'm really interested to see how the rest of the story plays out. Please please PLEASE update soon! It would be such a shame if an excellent story like this gets abandoned.
MsBlondiePunch chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
PLEASEEE WRITE MOREEE!
Cho Tamazaki chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
Wow I love this story can't wait for more!
SepiaDreams chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Sorry for the double post..

but I just had to say this..

"..And do you think I'm only good at pumping a shotgun?"

I almost died..

But thats because my mind is in the gutter, and your story has provoked something deep down inside!

Much love.

xx
SepiaDreams chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
My word! I have never ever felt such a pang for Frank Fontaine before. You portray him in such a sensitive light and yet he still maintains the features that make him, him! and I love it. This story is just wonderful.

I do hope that you continue this story, I've subbed to the story, so I'll definately read any updates you decide to post.

Much love.

xx
Cirque chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Well, all I can say is I love this. This story is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next!
black mage wannabe chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! You've done a fantastic job with your characters and I think you captured Fontaine's voice very well in this chapter and the previous one. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck with it!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »