Reviews for Downward Spiral
CriminallyInsane.com chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
Wow. Just wow.

I've gotta admit, I absolutely love this story.

Atlas, Sinclair, and Fontaine being involved in it MAY have something to do with it, but it's also because your writing style is pretty damn awesome. Especially the whole conspiracy-thing that's going on.

So- what's gonna happen next? I can't wait! *shaking with anticipation*
Yazoosama chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
HOT DAMN, first time reviewer for your story and I am LUVIN' IT! For serious, you need to update soon or else... I'll send a plaster splicer over there to appear in the corner of your room when you turn around for a second (those splicers creeped the HELL out of me!).

You've done an excellent job of incorporating Molly/Mattie's story in the Bioshock storyline. And I love her personality. She can be a bit of a rambler sometimes though. Anyways, every chapter has been great so far. I read through them nonstop and now that I've reached your last updated chapter I will have to agonizingly wait for another.

Also, I have to say, I really enjoyed the Atlas/Fontaine point of view you threw in there! It was quite refreshing.
Dharja chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Not signed in because of review limits or whatever..

DAMN RIGHT THE CHAR MAY BE WIMPY. but its CHARACTERIZATION D:

I hope you update soon z.z

I keep checking your profile in hope.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I've got to say...YOUR story is great! I'm sad though that you have so little reviews. I've come across stories like yours that are very good but dont get a hole lote of credit. Although my only complanit is that your main character is a little wimpy. Otherwise thats about it. I hope you update again soon becouse schools Fucking out and I've got all the time in the world to read.
Dharja chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
Update or I'll kidnap Fontaine and lock him in a box in a closet in a house that I don't even remember how to get to. D:

/give cookie.
Luminaires chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Oh wow. This is really good (:

I wish I could construct a more coherent review but this story sort of broke my brain with awesome. 3
jack ryan chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
good job keep up the good work
Dharja chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Wow. Explosions. RAH.

I thought you did pretty good on F/A's point of view. . Now, did he not know that Molly could possibly be this Mattie person? Hmm. Something to think about. I always thought he knew who she was but was trying to play his cards right.

If Ryan is calling her Princess - it reminds me of the couple past chapters were Mattie was saying how her 'father' didn't want her at the Docks. Hmm.

And Sinclair.. if he didn't know that Sinclair was back in town - does that mean SOPHIA IS AROUND? NO! NOT A SINCLAIR BIG DADDY. D: don't do this, *FLAILS*.. /hijacks an OC into your story and kicks Sophias ass when your not looking. *shiftyeyes*

Man, wish I lived in Rapture just to find that bitch and her utopia-dream filled head and smack her one. D.
Midaria chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
YESS!

I'ts me again! WOW. loved this chapter, thought the Atlas/fontain voice was greatt! really cant wait for the next! the tension is rising!
Dharja chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Sneaking another review in unsigned - Did you know that Atlas originally had a southern accent until they decided to change voice actors?

I've tried to imagine Atlas as if he was from the South - and then I think my brain exploded. Hm.

However - I will say right now Fontaines' bronx Atlas' accent by far.
Dharja chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
I haven't slept in three days due to stress and insomnia - BUT THAT WILL NOT STOP ME FROM REVIEWING MAH FAVORITE STORY.

UPDATE SOON. Pweeze? ;_;

Would be more detailed but I think I'm about to kiss the keyboard hello.

_
Midaria chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
WOH! UPDATE power! Just curius, this isnt going to be incest, right? Just wondering...cuz i dont like incest. but yea, its coming along so wonderfully! cant, cant, cant wai until the next update!
Midaria chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
HURRAH! A chapter! how great! :( aw, i like sinclair. sniff...however, this stroy is Just building and building :) cant wait for the next update!
Dharja chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
I'm sneaking in again un-signed so I can just say.. UPDATE PWEEZE. /FLAILS
Dharja chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
I'd say pair her with Fontaine/Atlas seeing as he kicks fucking ASS but at the same time with the current info that'd be a little disturbing...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »