Reviews for Downward Spiral
Dharja chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
:D Another excellent Chapter! The first time I went through Bioshock 1 and got to the part with the couch, I heard it before I saw it and when I finally saw it my eyes got all wide and a 'oh shit' expression came over my face before I managed to move Jack away from certain doom. First time a couch has ever scared me to death, let me tell ya. D: Molly kicked that Slicers -ass- :D YAY! PLASMIDS FOR MOLLY! Electro Bolt, right? XD My personal favorite is the Incinerate, theres just something about setting Splicers on fire that makes me happy.. Sadistic as that sounds. And as for Suchong and Tenenbaum, I think you made their personalities work well together.. and I'm presuming the little girl was Molly? He - Fontaine? Hm. Update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter~!
Dharja chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I just recently got Bioshock as a gift from a friend and finished it within the week because it was so intrigueing (even though I skipped most of the things in the game that were side extras, like gathering all the audio logs and whatnot), and soon as I had finished I came to look for Bioshock fanfiction to see if I could find anything that caught my eye. Until today I didn't see anything of much interest. How I missed this story is a mystery, as it is (in my opinion) well written and the fact you threw both an OC and Augustus from the 2nd game got me looking for more chapters pretty fast. Are you planning to add Delta in at all? Will she(Molly)learn how to use plasmids? :O (Think thats what their called, off the top of my head...) Sorry for the long review, and would you kindly update soon? :)
RadicalAK47 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I'll go ahead and review! 3

I must say, I adore your writing style! Very enjoyable and funny~

Keep up the great work! :3