Reviews for Familiar Taste of Poison
peodbears chapter 6 . 7/29
It was expected for Eric to have been present during Henric the VIII's reign as it was a rather bloody one and a period known for the attempt at stopping and succeeding Catholicism from having that much power over England.
While the idea of Eric meeting somebody from his past isn't something not done before, the current life of his love interest is clearly boldier and darker than any of those other Oc's. I haven't seen anybody dealing with a somebody, especially a female, in such a way as most writers go for the goody two shoes or the morally driven powerful woman that turns Eric's life upside down with the way she carries herself, so this is definitely a fresh breath of air.
I cannot wait to see the next installment of the story and exactly when will Nicky accept that she is, in fact, connected to the Viking and how this will put a damp on her relationship with Sam, that judging by the tags of the story, won't last for much longer.
Northernstar99 chapter 6 . 1/24
Please update soon! I really love this story and I need to find out what happens in this story!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Wow, this story was getting really good. I was wondering why you didn't continue writing the story. I hope one day you will to decide to right more. I'm looking forward to it...
ozlady80 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Very interesting so far please update soon
SharonH chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story. I hope you update it soon.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Update please! :D
Evelynn chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I hope you continue with this [:
sandradee27 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
holy crackers! im likin this story so far, interesting! keep it up! much love
Night-Weaver369 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
You have some steamy scenes in this gold nugget! Hope you come back to this!
bearaveo chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Very Very NICE! I really can't wait til the next chapter, and the whole Anne Boleyn is so AWESOME! Can't wait til the next chapter :)
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Oooh, likin the plot twist.
AlisPark chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Oh, please, please, please finish it!
Trance20666 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Anne Boleyn

there's going to be trouble with that one

the story is going well

i hope you finish it

Trance20666 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
i guess that answered my other review

Sam and Nicky are good together

but i thing i would like Nicky and Eric more