Reviews for Between the Lines
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aww... Eirika and Seth do look cute together. XD

I enjoyed and liked this very much.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really enjoyed this. :)
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
For some reason, I recall Seth saying something in his support convo implying that is family might have been ennobled at some point. I'm not sure anymore, but something about the way he walks, speaks, and the fact the king trusted him enough to let him near his young children reminds me of nobility or at least, instructed middle-class.

Drama is nice, but when such little social difficulties are written like they are actual laws and would automatically break into scandals, for me, it get forced and even pointless...

So... I love that there was no made up nonsense about duty forbidding romantic endeavors between them in that one. That way, it feel more realistic *and* romantic. T'was very sweet.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You know, it's beautiful the way that Eirika is stymied with her desire to write, and then finds such an appropriate way around the obstacle. (Now if only writer's block were that easy to overcome! Then again, we generally aren't declaring our love for it!)

I love how the characters interact here. It's just lovely and cute and full of blushes! The part of me that is enamored of romantic fluff is doing cartwheels right now. Eirika's nervous chatter and Seth's quiet understanding fit together in such a way that it makes it seem perfect.

[He didn’t say a word; he only squeezed her hands.] Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
P O chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very cute. :)
TeaspoonChild chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
They're so sweet together! I assume this is set after the war?
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
;_; I am a bad, bad kender and haven't read anything of the Mannadon's in a long time! D: Inexcusable.

BUT I LOVE SETHxEIRIKA SO LET'S GO.

And...d'aww. That was adorable. (Blast, I had just started reading and then it finished...) But you're so good at fitting so much into just a little bit. Just the passing mention of daisies in Eirika's hair or the way you described her and Seth holding hands were enough to let the reader know what their relationship was like and how it had grown. And YOU LIED, THERE WAS TOTALLY A POINT TO THIS STORY...and I loved it! It's really true. There just aren't words, sometimes (which has always really frustrated me, actually, because I love me my words xD).

But...yeah. I miss reading your stuff...I should get back on that.

LOVE YOU,

The Kenderinator
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful, a Seth/Eirika piece from you! Very well done! I loved how she described Seth in the first part. Also the line "as being with her was both pleasure and duty rolled into one pleasant package." Very cute (and true!)

Really nice and I really enjoyed it. Though their dialogue is brilliantly in-character and fun to read, I would have enjoyed a little more description of their actions. That's probably just a selfish longing for more Seth/Eirika, though...

Also in the third-to-last paragraph, there's a comma missing after dialogue - after the "“It will, Eirika” he said,". Just a typo of course but those things always bug me in my own writing, so I thought I'd let you know.

Thank you for the wonderful read!

- Kitty