Reviews for Fire & Ice
Symbermine chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
This is getting interesting. Morgan trying to do a bit of sworfighting practice on a real pirate island emulating his idol. I like that you have chosen to scabbed an island, is one of my favorites along with Blood Island. Trying not to get caught by Dragotta, and she fails in her first attempt. Dragotta thinks shes going to meet with some guy, funny. She faces the pirates, at first is not taken seriously by her appearance and then she leaves them impressed. I guess this is the beginning of Morgan's reputation. Cliffhanger! I think Its going to be a talk between Morgan and Dragotta, soon.
UnicornFoal chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
This is a very good story. I like the excerpts from Guybrush's books especially; Clearly he wrote them in his jerk phase and they are full of lies, which makes them even funnier. xD

I can't think of much else to say right now, but I love this story and I also noticed that no-one else had expressed any appreciation for it since chapter 2, so I thought I'd drop in. :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Symbermine chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I like how you use extracts from the memoirs of Guybrush at the beginning of each chapter, guybrush behaved like an egotistical jerk. I am surprised by the fact that Morgan is a fan of romance novels, its a bit out of character, but I love it. I like this story connect with the events of the games. That thing about a curse is interesting.
A.L.F chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wonderful beginning! I am really excited to see where this goes. Please update soon :)
Symbermine chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hi!

First, sorry for my bad english.

I like the approach of this story, Morgan Lafley is a character so complex, who has been making her way into our hearts as Tales of plot unfolds and I agree she deserves some kind of background.

I think you got Morgan in-character. You have the advantage over the other characters that we know little of them, and I'm liking Dante Dragotta. About Uncle Jugbender I guessed he was the one who raised her,I like him too. You have made him a very liberal person for that time, allowing her to swordfight, being a woman.

Please continue