Reviews for 5:00am
a.k.a. T.R chapter 1 . 10/3
cool and awesome. love me some hurt cas
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/5
Thank you so much for writing this! I was upset about them leaving Castiel in a motel room too. Honestly, what if he had never managed to get back? Sure the Winchesters needed to save their family, but they also shouldn't have abandoned their friend.
-DragonsintheMoonlight :)
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 7/29
Hehehe I loved it XD
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
QWQ So much lovely Cas attention here
I too was upset they just dumped him there. And then were just derping around after getting back to their time, not bothering to figure out how to get Cas back home when he just appeared there. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Nice! Caring Sam and Cas interactions are rare, and this one was great...
Seefs chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Liked this a lot, great bonding between Sam and Cas
schizovreni chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love your story!
Yava chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You depicted the scene so vivid, I felt like an invisible on-looker, observing the incident live. Very well written.I wish there would be more stories about Castiel and the Winchesters taking care of each other in a brotherly way and not always with sexual intentions.

Write more like that!
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww, so much can happen in four minutes. I like hurt-angel stories with lots of comfort, and you wrote this one so touchingly. Yes, I agree with the lack of concern in the episode, and I would've reacted the same way you did for leaving pretty Cas alone and unconscious in the honeymoon suite.

At first I thought this was going to be Dean and Cas, but I liked the twist with Sam. Very philosophical. I guess only Sam would say something encouraging like that, while Dean would probably never admit it and move on with a joke. Blood Cas is heart-wrenching and hot at the same time, which is amazing in and of itself how such two very opposite characteristics can come together so wonderfully.

Great story. I love twists on this part of this episode.
maxibatts chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Nice little Sam and Cas bonding moment there, i loved it! And Sam's justification for keeping going and being human? Really deep and gorgeous. oh and if it helps, i've just burnt my hand taking bread out of the oven and am typing with one hand, but your story made me totally forget about the ice cold water bottle and the pain in my hand. lol that was random...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010

ahem...Misha's ok! Thankyou lovey x
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I share your sympathies with this ep, and your version is certainly one of my favorites!

I can't believe that all happened in just four minutes though XD
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
WOW...i don't know what else to say. i LOVE hurt cas stories and you wrote it amazingly. just...WOW