Reviews for Highschool of the rich and the famous
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Omg I loved it I encourage you to continue !:):):):!:):):)
Hotdragon 95 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
ok so i love this story. BUT I NEED SAKURA AND ITACHI TO WORK THIS OUT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. SASUKE DOESNT DESERVE SAKURA. SAKURA NEEDS ITACHI. ALSO WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED THIS? HUH? I SWEAR IF I COME BACK HERE AND THE NEXT CHAPTER ISNT ABOUT SAKURA AND ITACHI GETTING BACK TOGETHER I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.
but this story is so perfect i love it sooo much :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
I don't know why your story's hasnt got many reviews as it deserves. Seriously you got talent. Please keep updating.
mickaylee chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
it was such a good story it really sucked me in and you stopped writing waaah! :(
Ino Yamanaka chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Why?! WHY?! Sakura why?! You are suppose to hear him out! Why why oh WHY?! *sreaming hyterically*

To the author...
YOU MUST UPDATE REALLY REALLY FAST!
nuriko-love chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
I LOVE IT!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
please update soon!
ash chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
deserved to be "******"
akane that bitch should die
hmph
sick bitch
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Ok, I have officially read all of your chapters so far and that gave my eyes a work out, phew long chapters yay! I love the story and I hope to see you update soon. •3•
Essy-Chan chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
I love this story, I absolutely do. I just love the fact that it's not like every other typical ItaSaku high school fic (although the whole drama of her getting raped and the trauma thing is a little bit above average) and I'm glad because most of those types of fics are too predictable.

But in a way I somehow despise the fact that you made Sakura use Sasuke and lead him on. I'm sorry, I just don't really like that sort of thing happening to any characters. If you don't mind me asking, is this close to the end of the story? I'd be so upset if it was (the story seems to move along pretty fast, so it's only logical to me to think that way) but I might have to pressure you into making a sequel, just to make sure they all get they're happy endings. Especially Sasuke, he needs to find someone who he can properly love. I was sort of thinking Karin could be that special girl, but then I just remembered that you made her a snotty bitch, so that ruled her out.

I really do hope you update soon, I just NEED to know the ending and what's going to happen next!

P.S. What happened to the rapist, Hinata and Akane? Cuz I was thinking that somehow in between the story Akane got raped by the rapist...But that's just me thinking.
imdesuandiknowit chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
i love your story line. it's been quite some time since you have updated the story. Are you going to discontinue it? i hope not :D Im really interested in the timeline that you have talked about...it's cool. you have some loyal fans out there(like me)
emilyliu chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
i want the first option fr the sequel:)
Snowxhardy chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
Awesome, I was hooked by the first few lines of this story. Poor Itachi. I really hope you continue this story, I really want to find out what you have up your sleeve

Keep up the good work.
scarletflower chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
hi! i'm a big fan of itasaku and i loved this story! it was soo romanitc and noncliche! lolz...well i was wondering if you can make a vampire story about them too...and make each chapter really long...and how bout if sakura is 16 and itachi is like 5 years older then her...that's how i like the stories to be...:)...i would really apprecaite it beause i can see(well read) tha really good writer..thnx!
Xx4ying4yang4xX chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
don't stop the story keep going. i don't care witch you do just keep writing the story