Reviews for Breaking The Rules
Spawn chapter 31 . 4/5
Please, please, please think about continuing this story.
Wish I had seen this as it was being written. Am so wishing it was complete! Please? insert big puppy dog eyes here
Spawn chapter 31 . 3/1
Still hoping that you'll update this someday.
Spawn chapter 31 . 2/15
I'm not giving up until I get what I want. This story is too good not to finish.
michele chapter 28 . 1/30
You are an incredibly talented writer! I hope you can find the time to finish this story and write more. tanks for all the wonderful stories.
Destiel101 chapter 31 . 1/31
Love this story! The only thing is, I was a little sad when you didn't have a chapter with Alice telling Edward about Carlisle in the woods. I thought that would have been an interesting chapter. I so can't wait for more, I really hope you update this again.
Spawn chapter 31 . 1/27
Just popping in to beg you to continue this amazing story.
Spawn chapter 31 . 1/21
That's right, it's me again lol. I'm still hoping that you will someday update this story. It's too good not to finish. I beg you to please consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Dr. I-beat-the-crap-out-of-my-kids. That is too funny. I laughed so hard
Spawn chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
Doing a little begging and pleading because I love this story and want to see it continue. I want to know what Happens with the Cullen Family.
Spawn chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
I hope that you decide to continue this some day. It was an amazing story and I would love to know what happens next. How does Esme deal with Rose? What happens now that Bella and Charlie know about Edward's punishment? I need to know!
Spawn chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
I have been enjoying this story and hate to see it left abandoned. I hope that you'll think about picking it back up at some point. Thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 30 . 9/30/2014
Carlisle is getting it from all sides. I hope that Charlie leaves this alone. The last thing the Cullen family needs is to be dragged into the legal system and risk exposure. Bella is some piece of work. Good job.
Spawn chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
I do not care for Bella. She comes off as a self centered brat. Good job on the update.
Spawn chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
I'm happy to know that Rose feels guilty for how she treated her mother. Edward is the typical little brother with his teasing Rose, but I liked that he felt bad and sincerely apologized to her. I lol at the ending where she swatted him. That's gonna hurt like the dickens for days. Good job.
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »