Reviews for Breaking The Rules
Totally want to keep reading
Spawn chapter 31 . 6/2
Please consider continuing this story. It's too good to be abandoned and I really want to know what happens with Rosalie and Esme and the rest of the family.
This fic is awful, disturbing, creepy on so many levels! You portray Carlise as an abusive jerk and then we should feel sorry for him? To the point his victims aka his "children" are feeling guilty for being abused by him? Are you insane? I get that many disturbed people are tuned on by this spanking crap but this is too much!
Spawn chapter 31 . 4/5
Please, please, please think about continuing this story.
Wish I had seen this as it was being written. Am so wishing it was complete! Please? insert big puppy dog eyes here
Spawn chapter 31 . 3/1
Still hoping that you'll update this someday.
Spawn chapter 31 . 2/15
I'm not giving up until I get what I want. This story is too good not to finish.
michele chapter 28 . 1/30
You are an incredibly talented writer! I hope you can find the time to finish this story and write more. tanks for all the wonderful stories.
Destiel101 chapter 31 . 1/31
Love this story! The only thing is, I was a little sad when you didn't have a chapter with Alice telling Edward about Carlisle in the woods. I thought that would have been an interesting chapter. I so can't wait for more, I really hope you update this again.
Spawn chapter 31 . 1/27
Just popping in to beg you to continue this amazing story.
Spawn chapter 31 . 1/21
That's right, it's me again lol. I'm still hoping that you will someday update this story. It's too good not to finish. I beg you to please consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Dr. I-beat-the-crap-out-of-my-kids. That is too funny. I laughed so hard
Spawn chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
Doing a little begging and pleading because I love this story and want to see it continue. I want to know what Happens with the Cullen Family.
Spawn chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
I hope that you decide to continue this some day. It was an amazing story and I would love to know what happens next. How does Esme deal with Rose? What happens now that Bella and Charlie know about Edward's punishment? I need to know!
Spawn chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
I have been enjoying this story and hate to see it left abandoned. I hope that you'll think about picking it back up at some point. Thanks for sharing.
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »