Reviews for Breaking The Rules
Spawn chapter 31 . 10/12
I'm still here and still interested!
Vanessa CLCC chapter 15 . 9/23
I just figured that you can't write more then one Review for a Chapter so I have to write this as anonymous Reader ;) Sorry about that! I read this Chapter again last Night and you did a wonderful Job with the Sex-Talk Part, Dear! I laughed so hard and felt so terrible for poor Edward though ... Carlisle does not step back here! Asking again and again :D And I think the "I am a Doctor ... I am a Male too you know!" Speech doesn't make it any better. Awesome! The I read the confrontation with Carlisle and Emmett after Rosalie destroyed the Picture from Esme again! That is soooooooooooo good Loved it! And after re-reading the final Chapter I was like "Oh shit :( Yes THAT happened! Oh no! Please no!" What I want to tell you is Please go on with that awesome Story! My favorite Story! Favorite Twilight Carlisle/Edward Story on that F****** Page ;) :D I don't want to beg but ... please? I really need more Edward and Carlisle Action/Confrontation/Fights in my Life right now! You know I adore your Work! What else is to say? Nothing more as Please go on someday and feed us! Thanks again! All Love and Big Hugs, Vanessa
Spawn chapter 31 . 9/7
I'm dying to know what happens next. Please don't leave us hanging.
Please please please update soon. This is one of my favorite stories! :)
Spawn chapter 31 . 8/21
This story needs to continue! It's too good to sit her gathering cobwebs. I need to know what happens with Rosalie and Esme, and Carlisle and the troublesome Swans! Please, please, update this masterpiece soon! I'm not to proud to beg.
Spawn chapter 31 . 8/4
I miss this story. Please don't leave it unfinished.
Spawn chapter 31 . 6/28
Still here and still hoping you'll update this great story.
Perseus-On-Fire chapter 31 . 6/19
Spawn chapter 31 . 5/28
I miss this story. Please consider updating this soon. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Spawn chapter 31 . 4/17
Still hoping this story will continue.
Despite messages in this story and on your page promising new chapters - it has been so long - I can no longer take you at your word. Such a good story and such a disappointment.
Wow - great story! Perhaps one day CFC will finish it.
Spawn chapter 31 . 3/7
I will be here begging as long as it takes. Please consider updating this great story. I need to know what happens next. PLEASE!
Spawn chapter 31 . 1/2
Happy New Year! I'm still here and still invested in this story. Please update soon.
Spawn chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
I'm still here and still interested. Please, please update soon.
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »