Reviews for Actions Speak Louder Then Words
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
First I lose Phineas to Isabella and I'm losing Ferb to Gwen!
efay chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
i love this ! i'm so in love with ferb! and i love the songs mentioned...good job!
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Cool I might check it out. _

-Saya on the iPad
DasSchnabeltier chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Will do, mein Kommandant. And cool about the song thingy (I have no idea what song it is)

-DasSchnabeltier
Tiryn chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
I really like this for the most part and I like how the songs associate with the feelings and emotions during the chapter. I love the story XD
Marlena1302 chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
thanks 4 the list (i couldnt reply ur reply so i just did it here)

PS yay! i cant wait 4 the sequel!
Marlena1302 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
can u send me the list of the songs i really like them ikno some of them but send me the list of all just in case ;)
Watcher of the Moon chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I really like how you write Ferb. He really reminds me of my first real boyfriend, who was British and talked just like Ferb does to Gwen in the chat. I'm just wondering, how old are the boys in this?
Morgana Deryn chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey! I know I'm probably a complete dork for not knowing this, but can you send me a list of the song titles? Some of the songs in here sounded really good!
xxRandomAngelxx chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
OMG! I loved this story, and I can't wait for the sequal...have you already started it! X)
Anyway, if you have or have not, please email me to show me that there IS a sequal so I can continue reading the awesomeness that has exited your brain and onto this website! X)

email:
Dumb Genius chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OHMIGOSH! i have the EXACT same weakness as GWEN! I'm KNOWN for my OBSESSION for BRITISH ACCENTS! EP! *faints*
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
oh. hey there

Uhm...it was all very sudden.

Well, it was the end so thx u very much for the chapter

but...but but...

it was too quick and u cut a lot of people off XD

toodles

though do keep writing . :)
Z chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Lol, good story. No offence but Ferb kinda sounds like a creeper with all that "My dear" stuuf. XD Good story tho :)
DasSchnabeltier chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Wait... this was you first story? Hm, just shows to go ya. Anyways, amazing job, I loved it :D.

-DasSchnabeltier

PS-KEEP WRITING!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Aww! That ended perfectly! I look forward to reading more of your stories x