Reviews for Pentacle prophesy
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
wow!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
awesome...So Bella is a jack of trades?
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
wow!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
awesome beginning!
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Hi!. Great chapter as always. Bella's control on her power are getting stronger and with Peter and Charlotte's help, it's going to be great. Please continue. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, bye!.
gabby871 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
please update soon. i'm looking forward to the denali's coming for a visit.
gabby871 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
please update soon. i just can't get enough. i am looking forward to the denali's coming for a visit. eleazor is gonna freak. i wonder if we are going to get a dose of jealous tanya. i hope so. oh i was also wondering if bella smelled good to the wolves. she wasn't bothered by their scent so i was just curious.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Hi!. Great chapter as alwyas. Poor Emmett lost all the bets. Please continue and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, bye!.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
it was good D
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Hi!. Great chapter as always. Everything it's in order, but, I don't think that Aro is going to stop trying to get Bella. Please continue, bye!.
ChatdeChance chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Really well written story! (and the prequel!) Can't wait to see how it turns out! Good to see Bella with a bit more balls...
city bookworm chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I like the sequel so far.A interesting way to give Bella alot of powers.I wonder what the other characters reactions will the title I gather that the story will be long.I look forward to reading it.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Wow!. There's a lot of powers. Please continue I'll be waiting for the next as always, bye!.
Bialaska chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
It's really hard waiting for the next chapter! Because this story is great! :D I'm really looking forward to hear more about Bella's vampiric life, especially how her human friends and wolfie friends are going to handle it. :)
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Hi!. Bella is now a vampire. What would they tell Charlie?. Please continue and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, bye!.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »