Reviews for Pentacle prophesy
wickedlovely731 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i was wondering if you are going to make a sequel to this story? it would be wonderful to know what happends next.
KMH1 chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
I liked your writing style. Your story is definitely one that is AU, but your lack of errors and some of the character development backed it up. I really liked how Peter and Charlotte became part of the family and the relationship that began between them and Bella.

It was certainly an interesting premise and I don't know how you could have done it w/o having "super Bella" but I was impressed, a little overkill (imho) with the gift from Marcus, but interesting none the less. I also liked how you incorporated the wolves in the storyline as well.

You have incredible talent and I appreciate you sharing your story with us. Thanks!
katiebug17 chapter 28 . 4/11/2011
That was an amazing story and totally exceeded my expectations of just another really long story whee Bella lives like a rock star or something and gets like thirty powers. It was an amazing plot and came together beautifully. I look forward to moe great stories from such a talented author!
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 28 . 2/26/2011
hun i absolutly luv this story its so different from all the other twilight fan fics on this site
lynettecullen chapter 28 . 12/24/2010

I'm glad that Bella's life is going to be perfect.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 28 . 12/24/2010
Awesome story
LoquaciousLilLovely chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
OMFG! IT'S SO INCREDIBLE! I sing your praises! I even recommended your story on my own FanFic. I sooo can't wait for more!
Pippa79 chapter 27 . 12/23/2010
I so love this story
Simaril chapter 27 . 12/22/2010
Another awesome chapter.

I am so happy Leah has found her imprint, she can finally go back to the happy person she was before she lost Sam.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 27 . 12/22/2010
Great job
lynettecullen chapter 27 . 12/22/2010
I'm glad that the wolves imprinted.
Simaril chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
Another awesome chapter.
lynettecullen chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
I'm glad that everything is going good.
rosebudlilac chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
Cool! Update soon plz!
Pippa79 chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
loved the your take on God of War...again although short good chapter
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »