Reviews for Just a Hufflepuff
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwww.
I always pegged Hugo for Hufflepuff and Lily for Slytherin... But the story of their first year – hinted at above – was the same...
Nice.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That's adorable! 8D
The QAS chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It's so sad. Hufflepuff's only notable person was killed at 17.
FruitLoopsAndCheerios chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Feel better Lily. Tonks was a Hufflepuff
the last time chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
awww very sweet :) i like the interaction between Harry and Lilly - it really explains why she feels insecure! and hugo and Albus both in Slytherin sounds pretty good, you should write something about them. *hint hint*
Atari Classic chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was adorable. I love the idea of one of the Golden Trio's children being in Hufflepuff - because they're not just a 'load of duffers'. They're really fiercly loyal.

And on top of that, Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders. :)

(if you haven't seen A Very Potter Musical, I'm sorry for the obscure reference, and strongly urge you to watch it on YouTube)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I just put this in Favorites as an effort in favour of restauring Hufflepuff's good name... They really have been underestimated and caricatured in Canon. Hufflepuff was considered the second to worst house to be in, both by Gryffindors and Slytherins. I realised that as I was writing Pomona. She is direct and honest, she doesn't wear a mask, but she has a lot of wisdom - these are traits I like. (Though Lily would have a different Head of House, of course.)

This story is very Hufflepuff in character too : non pretentious and to the point. Good work.
Crazy-Obsessed-Writer52 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww. That was really cute!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Quite cute.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
The mention of Cedric brought tears to my eyes. Yes. He was all of that, and noble and dignified and a good sportsman.

Another example that could have been adduced was Tonks-who was all of the above, and _dashing_ as well.

Harry is a really good dad here.