Reviews for Together, Forever
romcat chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was very Sweet, and I sure needed that right now.

Thank you.

-Gareth
C'estLaVieBoheme chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is just so precious. It definitely seems like something they would do. Galinda and Elphaba are just so cute together!
Ridja chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*melts from cuteness*

wow...that was so...AWW!

Their sweety romance was perfect on this one!

Great job!
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was adorable. I really like the I promise left unfinished, was perfect! :) I hope you write more and develop your talent
pcp4202002 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
hey great job very good for a first try do it again lol why ony write one ya nows
wickedsvufan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I never new you were such a romantic? lol That my friend was great, through and through. I feel like such a fool for not reading it sooner! Just the depth of feeling you were able to portray from the two women was simply breathtaking. Needless to say I loved it! and I hope this is just one of many to come.
you don't know my name chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Cute! I really enjoyed it. Keep writing :)
ghostly bender chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yup, there's nothing better than Gelphie on Valentine's Day!

_
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awh! I have been waiting a long time for this, and I have to say, it was extremely worth the wait!

It was cute from beginning to end, and really made me get into the spirit of the day :)

I loved the way you've portrayed the characters, also.

All in all, very well done. I'm glad you finally uploaded something; you're a great writer, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Good Afternoon chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw, this was so cute! I'm glad you finally got around to posting it up. There was no need to be nervous! :) Really liked the banter you had between the girls. Now let's see what else you have hiding around on your computer haha.
Grumbello chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
There was my journal! :D My Journal was in there! :)

Aww Jack, that was very well done. Amazing really. You could tell you were a little nervous but there was nothing to be nervous about. It was a wonderful story and so sweet :D

I'll tell you more when I talk to you :D

Be proud of it Jack

Y.L.E XD
TheMiniMenzel chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awh, this was very nice. Great job for your first story!

It is nice to have some new Gelphie stories up.

Happy Valentines day!

X,
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very cute fluffy Gelphie story!

I really enjoyed it.

It was nice to read since, at this time, there hasn't been alot of new fluffy Gelphie stories in the Wicked section of .

Once again good job on your first story.