Reviews for A Slumber Party Gone Wrong
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Bwahahahahhahahahaha!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Thank you for including my beautiful country Philippines
betsybugaboo chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
lol, the pairing up different people is totally true!
Roxburry Black chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is hilarious, please continue.
Captain and Hero chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
you must update! i must know what happens next! :D
Captain and Hero chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
"bad touch trio! assemble!" oh gawd i laughed so hard at that part xD
Captain and Hero chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
yes, yes! yaoi! *rubs hands together* things are starting to get even better :3
Captain and Hero chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
hehe! slumber party! :D
wolfnymph1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I've played that before I think! it was fun~
Ravinsong chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
omygosh! It would be hilarious if the boys were caught! DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!
diynomyte chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey nice story! I love how only the girls are supposed to be there, but when the guys come chaos begins! Only they could do that! ;) lol

If you're in need of another character and want to add mine, I'll give you info about her so you can use her if you want c:

Malta

Mimi Gauchi

Brown hair that goes to the middle of her back, blue eyes, slightly overweight, average height

Mimi is a quiet person but when around her friends loud and laughs a lot. She's not into yaoi like the other girls but she's open to it and if the guys are... well then that's cool. She is very good friends with the girls and Feliciano and some of the other nicer guys. Only the girls have figured this out, but Mimi loves Arthur, even though she says she hates him for what's happened in the past. But she could never hate him, she really doesn't hate anyone (except France).

Um... well I can't think of anything, so... Oh yeah! Keep up the good story! I'll be reading, if I don't review!

~TNT

aka Diynomyte
The Four Horsemen of the End chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Wow! I was so suprised when I saw Southern Ireland in there!

And I would love to see America or England find her in the closet! XD

I also want to see the men get caught!

Update soon!

- Famine
ArisaLyeanna chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Thank you for inserting them but don't harass yourself. I know how it felt when you have to control many characters... But Mexico! XD They here! Maybe, yes! I want to know what Hungary might do to them!
batty chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
ah! that is a huge cliffhanger!

please update soon, i must know what happens to the guys! (and i love that you have a very wide variety of characters by the way)

amazingly good story, keep writing )
Ann chapter 4 . 6/11/2010