Reviews for Broken Age: Book 1: Whispers
Shinzochi chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
wow, i am loving this story eventhough so many characters have been killed because i know that in a story various characters need to be killed and i hope you continue it cause i really want to see what happens next
mikonenya chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Hi!

I like, that you had the guts to continue the original books, your story falls right in, as if it was written by Wooding. You also brought a few intriguing new characters, I especially like Fawks.

I suppose, in the end Ryushi will get together with Aurin? It's kind f logical:)

I hope you didn't abandon the story, it would really be a shame. I'd like to see more of the plot,

Mikonenya
Super Widget chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Bloody hell. This is probably the best fan fiction I've read of anything, let alone Broken Sky. You're really doing the title justice and even seem to mimic Wooding's style of writing.

My only criticism would be that the pace of the story is extremely slow. There seems to be an awful lot of reflection of the characters rather than story progression. However, I wouldn't worry too much about that right now. I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to further chapters )