Reviews for Compassion
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The ending was somewhat disappointing; I was hoping that this fic would have answered the question posed in the summary instead of leaving me hanging.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well I definitely enjoyed this fic. There aren't enough Twelve Kingdoms stories out there let alone Youko/Keiki ones. I think that you did a great job illustrating Youko's thoughts and her musings on love. Is there an answer indeed? The only thing I can point out is that you've got a couple of sentences (mostly near the beginning) that are run-on. The commas aren't placed appropriately in some places either, but it's not really a very big deal. Nothing serious enough to distract from the story. Either way, I thought this was a short and sweet read :)
MindBubbles chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What an amazingly good story! I loved reading it... it was well written! You're a really good writer!

:'3
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Nice start. keep up the good work.
Flowery Essence chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hey! this is a really good one shot! I don't really have any Constructive criticism to give, it was seriously really good and I thank you again for reading my story and offering areas o improvement...I hope the next chapter will be slightly less dissapointing - anyway well done its REALLY good!