Reviews for The Courage To Fly
Sage Art Masengan chapter 1 . 5/11
Really good one shot
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
*Smashes you with the heaviest and most powerful mallet in the world* DAMNIT THIS IS NOT COMPLETE BY A LONG SHOT!
Matani chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved the "I'm only fourteen!" point made at the end of this story. It's so very true. :)

Also, a good Taiora besides that without trying to get them married off so quick but still gives Tai a chance and we can hope for the ending for them to get together without it being cheesy forced feeling. :) Good job!
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is awesome in a totally heartbreaking kind of way. Although your math doesn't make much sense (he starts as 7, add 5 years and he's 12, 3 more he's 15 - but you're only a year/couple months off, so it's not much of a big deal) and this seems like they'd be a lot older in terms of what's going on emotion-wise with everybody. But I really love this, it's fantastic. In fact, Tai SO seems like a jogger.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
is continue or not?

stupid sora

but TAIORA 4EVER
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
My heart felt so heavy just like Tai's when I read it. The awkwardness and bitterness and tension between all the characters were there and went so real. You conveyed everything extremely, extremely well. For a moment I was worried Sora would decide to choose Tai, but I'm so glad you kept up with the maturity that this piece held and had her take time to think things through. As for Tai, it was great to see the burden lifted from him when he told the truth. Simply straightforward and honest. Just amazing.
dreamcruiser chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This little fic you have here was so great! I really love how you really got into the skins of the characters.

And the ending, for Sora to not choose either boy - it felt just perfect in the context of their situation and their emotions.

Only thing I wasn't too keen on was the backstory to Tai's goggles. Don't get me wrong - it's SUCH a cute idea, what with his grandpa and all. But BECAUSE he received them in such a sentimental way and since they hold so much personal value... WHY WOULD HE GIVE THEM AWAY TO DAVIS? AGHHHH! ~Just a personal opinion.

Also, I absolutely LOVED this!: "It wouldn't bother me so much if I understood it. It just seemed so sudden. So random. Like we were all characters in some cartoon and the writers decided on a whim to do something 'different' no matter whether it made sense or not."

I couldn't stop laughing! :)

Anyway, I thought this was a wonderful story. Definitely adding to my favorites!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
*sniffle sniffle* This story was so touching it made me cry. lol. even if it wasn't supposed to, but it did and I NEVER cry. This REALLY was amazing and Tai and Sora just belong, even if she's all philosophical about the future. AMAZING job once again!
RabbitArchangel chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Great story. I kinda like Sora's confusion, I mean they're 14, they haven't really experienced life (except saving the world experience? xD). The only thing that bugs me is Hikari's character. From the dialogue it seems like she's thinking "I can hurt Daisuke but Sora has absolutely no right to hurt Taichi." It's kinda selfish, don't you think?

Other than that, I really like this story.

Keep writing!
TehBot chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, that was absolutely fantastic. I just don't know what else to say. I really am just speechless. I was never really good at reviewing. So I'm just going to leave it as this. That was an amazing one-shot and the way you portrayed all the character's viewpoints was stunning. :)
Schnickledooger chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was beautiful. I can't tell you how much I am happy you posted this fic. Even now, I'm struggling to get the words out over how perfect you manage to portray the whole blasphemous episode 38. I think that's what made the surprise Sorato upset everyone so much. I don't think as many people would have been against it if there hadn't been so many Taiora hints in the first season and the movie. If they had given more hints towards it, maybe it would have seemed plausible.

I love your idea that Sora decided to go steady with Matt to see what Tai would do and since he didn't throw a fit, she figured he never saw her in the same way she did. I don't know if Sora had grown out of her childhood crush on Tai and had fallen for Matt or the above, but you know, there's the third theory floating around that one of Directors of the show had a daughter who was a Sorata fan so he pulled strings-I stumbled onto this rumor via DeviantArt, so it's not very trustworthy.

Still, in any case, I love how you jab at the directors and writers. "It wouldn't bother me so much if I understood it. It just seemed so sudden. So random. Like we were all characters in some cartoon and the writers decided on a whim to do something 'different' no matter whether it made sense or not." YES. Seriously, did they even *watch* their own show?

And I could on and on, showering you with praises like how you have encorporated the wonderful title into the theme of the fic and how it has it's own story, but I'm afraid I'm still a bit tongue-tied in awe. Let me just say, before I go, that I think it's funny and cute how Sora's old flame for Tai came back as soon as she saw him wearing goggles again. Then there's my theory of how *they* were her true love and notice how she chose Matt over him once they were gone, heheh. Oh, Matt, I'm afraid you have a rival: a plastic pair of eyepieces. Muwahahahaha! (I already wrote a CRACK fic about that-apparently people agree with me... scary).

Write more fics! Your Sora and Tai are very much in-character, and they need a good author like you to tell their adventures. (You should have been on the writing staff of 02)w~