Reviews for The Many Hats Of Spencer Reid
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was really good. I love the idea of Reid as a hunter's informant. Bobby was very in-character, too. Well done. :)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OOOH i so loved this fic! and if it was true it would have been cooler but alas it is a fic. but the best fic idea ever!
super ario chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Crazy idea.

I like it. :D
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You know, I watch Criminal Minds these days and half expect to see Reid whip out a cell phone to talk to Bobby once in a while.

One thing I'd like to see more in the Informant verse is the team's reactions and suspicions and explanations for Reid's sometimes odd behavior. I know he's pretty sneaky, but this /is/ a team of profilers.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
totally in love with this!
minlin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Now I'm off to read the rest of the series.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very interesting. Although I would have preferred it if Reid was more than just an informant.
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I never thought about Reid that way before...awesome work! It gave me a whole new perspective. How many secrets has Reid been keeping from his team, I wonder... :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
loved it!
chainsaw.love my PC chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awesome please add more to this story

i love reid!
Emrisah chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was good fun! I always love reading about our resident genius, and Bobby is fantastic. I am looking forward to reading more with the boys, tho. *grins* Thanks for the great fic!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hee! Lovely story. No unnecessary words. Enough left unsaid for me to really enjoy it. I love that.

I'll be reading more of this 'verse of yours.

Thanks for sharing!

Maia.
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love this crossover! Reid already has layers upon layers in his character...this new one is perfect. Can't wait to read more!
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Good luck:) This was very cool and I hope to read more from this 'verse:)
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
For a cross over involving two such different shows you made it totally believable. If the two world did over lap and Spenc knew about it, I can easily see him doing this. I also think you did a great job portraying both him and Bobby. A very entertaining one shot, and a world I would like to see more of.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »