Reviews for A Slave and a Noble
nimbi-piru chapter 2 . 5/22
So I know it's been a while since your last update but still I find this story to be amazing it's very good and I can't wait too see where it's going. I know Crossovers don't get much attention but I sure hope you can continue this because I will follow it XD
SaraTheAngelic chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I'm going to just guess you dropped this story since its been so long but I really wish you pick it back up since it really is an interesting story?
FearaNightmare chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
You really should update, this is rather good.
Hanasaku chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
looks like Yako got the better part of the deal.
nimbi-piru chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Dude this is awsonme i want more it is getting so good i feel so sory for Ceil, and if yako learns Sebastain is a deamo oh my awsome!
Sessho's Girl chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
You really should update again! This is one of the funniest scenarios I've seen in anime fan fiction, but you are the only one to have done it it seems! Don't abandon it!
Panakeia chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Is this fic going to be finished somewhere in the future? This story really has potential, I'd love to see everyone's reaction when the secret identity of Neuro and Sebastian is uncovered.

By the way it's confusing when you say that somewhere else is happening at the same time when actually it happened like two centuries ago.
Panakeia chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This chapter made ne laugh, it seems Yako will have it easier in the past.

However, it gives me the impression you based both stories from their anime version. Ciel has more introspective thinking, as Neuro is less sadistic in their manga version.
Panakeia chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
How funny the idea of shifting the main character's lives. This demands an explanation of how they traveled trough time and space to wake up in different bedrooms but so far it's very interesting.
Jaz-147 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
pls upload this soon.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!

I would like to read more chapters.
xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Mai: AHHHHHHHHH OMG MY FAVE ANIMES X3

miki: this is so interesting

Mai: yes it is please make more and make Ciel more tortured I feel pleasure in his demise O_o

Miki: whoa Mai

Mai and Miki: Ganbatte ne JA NE! X3
Anestassia chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
MORE! I BEG YOU FOR MORE!
Curiously-Insane chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I like this idea you've got! It's nice seeing Ciel put in is place (arrogant bastard, though he has his good points). It'd be good for him to actually do something on his own.

Please keep writing, I look forward to the next instalment
weezerz2490 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »