Reviews for Little wooden men
Random anon chapter 11 . 8/2
Yeah don't put gaara x naruto down the bottom I think that's why people thought you were writing a yaoi story
Battlesny chapter 1 . 2/16
only read the 1st chapter so far but already want to read the next 62.
apparently writers like receiving reviews and are more likely to write more if they get lots, so here I am with random "reviewage" :)
Please please please please continue I need to Know!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Like what you have here, Gaara spending time considering other philosophies instead of just doing so
brutusjr chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
Good story until now. Really hate where you are going with this letter from Iwa. It seems kind of stupid and contrived.
Kyubbiman chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
So How old is naruto at this point and is Hotaru the girl from the 6 tail filler arc in the anime?
Naruto.GOD chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
EVIL CLIFFY NO JUSTSU
Naruto.GOD chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
man so many o.c. characters based on ones in the canon, namely in konaha.
Naruto.GOD chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
finally some action
Naruto.GOD chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
i think it is Kabuto or the big boss himself.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/6/2014
Why the fuck are there so many fillers? Just get on with the god damn war already. I know I don't speak just for myself when I say I'm tired of reading about stupid low rank missions. And whats taking so long for Naruto to get strong? It's chapter 49 and he still has trouble fighting Jounin and controlling Kyuubi's chakra above 2 tails. I know this Naruto wasn't made to be overpowered or godlike but holy balls is he weak.
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I'm not really a guest anymore I've been reading this stuff on FF .net since 2010. This story is one of the first I began reading and checking regularly. I still think it's great. I haven't read it for over a year but it is impressive and refreshing to me as a college freshman at 19years old. I live nearby the college at home with parents and take a local buss.
This story is still in my top ten FanFiction faves and I have to put this on my account favorites.
Please keep going. If you need time to update a great chapter I can wait a little cause it is worth the time.
Amidamaru88 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have to ask

1. You have lost inspiration for this fic?

2. When do you think you will finish the story?
Zarosian chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
So far your story seems a bit rushed, like you want to get to the good part, which is understandable; writing the good stuff is always much more fun and is usually the place where the plot bunny gave you your vision. But yoi gotta build him up more realistically, now I'm a huge fan of realism (As far as realism van get without contradicting he story) so I didn't like the parts where to told the Hokage about how he knew about the Kyuubi, as far as I've read he hasn't learned about it yet, as he didnt attend the academy, and people won't go talking about an incident after 4 years all the time. Kinda like 9/11, it was a huge disaster that caused everyone to hate on Muslims, but they didn't talk about it a whole lot even after a couple years. And the whole thing with the Academy refusing to take him in, you're telling us that the Hokage, leader of a militaristic ninja village who's word is law, can't manhandle a few Chuunin instructors? A Kage would've killed them for defying orders, Hiruzen wouldve just fired them abd taken someone else.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »