Reviews for Little wooden men
IFRITE chapter 4 . 13h
The story seems quite promising so far. I never read a story where young Naruto was in a genin team with Hana, so I'm really looking forward to it!
starsarebright chapter 62 . 12/23/2016
THis is a unique story and while I'm sad to see it's been abandoned, I really enjoy the content that's hear. Good job and thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
why is there so much fighting? I understand there is a lot in Naruto but this is way to much. You are going overboard and ruining the story. Nobody wants to feed a million different fight scenes. Just cut to the chase. Omg.
pikachucat chapter 63 . 11/14/2016
awesome
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 41 . 11/7/2016
This has been painfully boring for the last 10 chapters. To make it even worse, you used the "complete the rasengan to win the bet" part. Ugh.

I will give you props for everything up until just after the chunin exams arc. That was exciting and fun to read.
Kairan1979 chapter 61 . 10/14/2016
Glad to see Konohammaru Corps were able to make Naruto stop moping and leave hospital.
Kairan1979 chapter 59 . 10/14/2016
It's funny to see the Toads reading the riot act to Jiraya.
Kairan1979 chapter 47 . 10/10/2016
Glad to see Mizuki was caught.
Let's hope the rescuers will come before Naruto loses somebody from his temporary team.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
I'm really pleased to see Tokiko's team failed while Hana's team passed. It's not like it's Hana's fault her brother is dead.
Polaruspax chapter 63 . 8/9/2016
Thanks for making such a cool story only to abandon it and not even post it as such... literally have not even touched it for two years...
silverstreak93242 chapter 63 . 7/21/2016
Hello, here's hoping that this review finds you well, I just say I like the premise and the subject of the story you have written here, and I just finished binge reading it! I am hoping that this story isn't dead, it's simply on hiatus until your muse decides to give you more chapters for it. I am looking forward to reading more chapters, until hopefully you end the story. And if part of the problem is the manga and how Kishimoto has destroyed his creation, just remember, your making this story how you think it should go! I am actually impressed by the fact that you have addressed so many factors of being a shinobi and the problems associated with it! I again look forward to reading more in the future! And as a side note, you deviant art link in your profile is missing.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/2/2016