Reviews for Little wooden men
Sorasdream chapter 30 . 3/26
Sometimes I wonder why the third doesn't do away with all the civilians in the council or not allow them to be in the council in the first place, they sure do cause problems.

Sorasdream chapter 25 . 3/26
Hmmmmm...I wonder if Orochimaru reanimated Akatsuchi to cause cause an international incident between Iwa and Konoha?

Sorasdream chapter 20 . 3/26
Sounds like Akatsuchi has a similar personality to Sasuke. I seriously hope the Iwa Kage doesn't realize that Naruto is Minato's son. It would be ironic tragedy if one of the people that poses the most threat to Naruto would have figured out Naruto's lineage before he himself found out or was told.

Sorasdream chapter 15 . 3/26
Hah, it seems like that psycho Tokiko finally screwed her team out of the exams. I doubt that'll stop her animosity with Hana, but at least Naruto won't have to deal with her.
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 3/25
Wow, I guess the title of 'the bitch', is kind of deserved by Hana.

I think it's really unfair how his team mates handled Naruto's secret. I mean 'as long as you don't use it near me', is exactly friendly or caring eh?

I wonder if the third, will ever tell Naruto of his linage. He's also keeping important information that could cost Naruto his life, as well as a wealth of Ninja scrolls that could save Naruto's life.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 3/25
Tenzo was right, it seems. Naruto will only learn things when plunged head first into danger it seems!

Hopefully he'll make it out alright, I'm sure Tenzo will make sure he get's a lot of remedial training for this.

Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/25
Sounds interesting so far!
twolfe81 chapter 63 . 3/13
Very good story to date, I hope you continue it.
Good Omens chapter 63 . 3/1
Okay. First order of business - I love those Kumo genins that keep popping up and the way Naruto always ruins their missions. Seriously hilarious.
Second, I wish I'd checked how long it had been since you updated this story before I began reading but to be honest, the plot intrigued me and once I got started, I couldn't stop.
Third, I really hope you update this at least eventually while I'm around because I'll be putting this in my alerts and it'd be a shame to see such a wonderful story just be abandoned like this.
So yeah, to sum it up, this is a great story with a wonderful plot and you're quite a good writer. Tried to publish any books yet? I bet that'd go over pretty well if you do it like you've done with this story. People would be hooked for life.
- Kat.
leafpool5 chapter 63 . 12/24/2013
please update soon
Illuviar chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Saberguy chapter 63 . 10/11/2013
Now that i have read all the chapters from 1-63 and i have to say you did the war and the big outpost battle perfectly, it actually felt like they were in a war situation and people were dying around them. You could make naruto seem a little less...pitiful? Im not sure. And dont make him rely on the kyuubis power so much and ease on the kyuubi subject altogether and focus more on team tenzo and write more peoples reactions to things like the kumo massacre and naruto being depressed and injured in the hospital etc. Keep updating can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 63 . 10/10/2013
FUUUUUUUU! I read them all NOOOOOO! GIVE ME MOOORRREEE. Good chapter keep up the good work...please? And will we see how team tenzo reacts to the naruto civilian massacre thing?
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »