Reviews for Cutting It
CannibalHolocaust chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I don’t know if it is because my English is bad, but I had no idea what was going on the whole time :/
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I know the promo you are talking about I seen when it was on. This was a good twist to the story. Very good. Just the thought of Vince and Eric doing that to Shawn makes my skin crawl.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Once again this was another great one shot, I was wondering though when you would be posting a new chapter of turn of the tide.

Anywho great story.
Spirit De Mortis chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was beautifully written! I have really only teo favorite M/M pairings in the WWE. One being Rey and Batista and of course Shawn and Hunter. everyone else that I have ever even thought of pail to them. I could feel the emotion that it took to write this. the thought and time you put behind it. It was like I could stand in Shawn's shoes as I read and that, to me, is a sign of a well written peice. Whe you can put yourself in the main characters place and feel like you are that person. It made me want to run up to Hunter, like I was Shawn and kiss him for all I was worth, if that is a better way to put it. One thing though, I have only been watching WWE for about a year and I am a little confused who Eric, Bischoff or if that is the same person, is. can you tell me? In the last year, I have not heard of anyone(s) named that. I really hope that you do more DX in the future as well as ReyTista. Also, I think you could really do a great RandyXTeddy story, which is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. I enjoy your work and hope you keep writing as long as you can! Peace and Happy Valintines Day!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Whoa. (Yeah it was eerie, we so were channeling Shawn and Hunter)

I like this a lot. You're amazing with the emotions, and I felt each and every one Shawn went through. The hatred he felt, the deep love he shares with Hunter, the determination he had to protect Hunter... you're that damned good.

Total kudos
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It just too beautiful for words ;)
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great job! Loved it as always. That's so weird about the RP thing...O.O You really WERE channeling HBK and H. Mad weirdness! Lol.

Love your writing as always!