Reviews for Undone
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
...Indeed this was a complete failure. Ah, how you degrade the female gender with your inability to comprehend and view the grander scheme.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Quite amusing, however it completely lacks...the specially empathetic connection to the audience. It felt disconnected. You should do better conveying emotions.
Apathetic Sympathy chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Okay I'm finally all caught up! 8D I do have to say I am glad I started reading this. It really is very good and surprisingly I found it very... arousing[ Embarassing to admit but true...]. Which is really unusual since really I stick with yaoi most times. But I really, really liked this so much so far!~

Oh and I am glad that I gave you motivation! xD 'Cause I really want to read more!~ 'Tis very addicting. Which is kind of ironic really. 8D So while I'm waiting for an update I'm going to go off to read some of your other fanfictions. So I might drop a line again soonish on a different story. _

Happy Writing!~
Apathetic Sympathy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
O.o Just have to say I have absolutely no idea how I stumbled upon this fic. Though I am very happy I did if this first chapter is anything to go by. Really your writing style just made me giggle this really fangirlish giggle I only do once and a while when something really interests me. [Yes I giggle even if the fic is horribly dark and rather disturbing. I suppose I'm just strange that way. xD] Though its weird that I'm already hooked on this when I normally lean towards the yaoi slash side of things rather than femslash.

So good job for getting this horendous lurker out of the shadows as well as hooking her on something she normally wouldn't read due to the wonderful writing of your fanfiction.

I do hope to review again once I read the rest of the chapters you have up. _

~Happy Writing!~
GothicPheonix chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
ok...really Ella? Really?
GothicPheonix chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
was she just talking to herself?
GothicPheonix chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
XD
GothicPheonix chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
PLease get Ella to break up with Char very very Soon XD
GothicPheonix chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Ok...I kinda like Edith now..huh; that definitely changed my opinion of her...XD Daria seems cool
GothicPheonix chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
:(...oh Hattie...

Awesome XD you've got another reviewer XD
GothicPheonix chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
Palistus chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Once again, very nice writing :D the cliffhanger just makes it oh so much more suspenseful ;)

Love you Alie! 3
Palistus chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
Nice chapter love ;) first to review it.
yuki shimizu chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
i love the new chapters. :)

can't wait for the rest.
GothicPheonix chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
..Or just sent her off the deep end Dr.