Reviews for In Enemy Hearts
Gabbi chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
When a story is complete I normally wait until I finish it to review but I just couldn't wait. You are fantastic! Doing a future fic that isn't post series and killing off major characters without being super angsty. It takes guts. Brilliant! And the writing! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to know what happens next.
Effulgent13 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
That was hot. I don't think they moved too fast at all. You can't offer spike blood and expect it not to become sexual right? There's a really thin line between feeding and sex for him. I'm hooked on this story.
cavemenftw chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Pretty ending. I really did dig pretty much this whole thing, but it was the world you fleshed out that i'll remember. You really are very good at evokitive(it is just sad that i am this lost without spellcheck) description. Once again job well done.
cavemenftw chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
If there was ever a story that desrved a cheesey ending this is probably it. Great ending, now on to the epilogue.
cavemenftw chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Creepy, but in a good way.
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
I am such a sucker for Tara, so that alone would get a thumbs up for this chapter.
The fact that you wrote a pretty nice fight scene is a great bonus though.

Great job so far, I cannot wait to read on.
Seapea chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Thank you so much for writing this and for the satisfying ending. Kudos!
Embers and Flame chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for sharing such a great story.
ginar369 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
That was always one area where Spike would give up. Love. So it was clever for Riley to use it on him.
cavemenftw chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I forgot to mention how awesome it was to see Anya in that last chapter. I kinda didn't kmow whether I was gonna smile like a loon or choke up. I am not saying what my reaction was, but let's just say i am officially blaming the delerium. Another good chapter.
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Really good chapter, A virus has been kicking my ass for the last couple weeks so I am behind , but that was great.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Spike would fight to the death for a real Buffy. Even if it meant him dusting. So I think Riley is going to lose again. Whatever he did to Spike won't last. Not with Buffy there.
Embers and Flame chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Love that Buffy took out Riley, and that Tara made it to them. I can't wait for your next post. I hope Spike wakes up then. Thamk you so much for sharing.
Seapea chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
You did well in describing the fight between Buffy and Riley. I could really picture it.
Embers and Flame chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for two great chapters in one day.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »