Reviews for In Enemy Hearts
Embers and Flame chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I loved the talking. I look forward to reading Angel's reaction to Spike and Buffy. Post more soon please.
cavemenftw chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Buffy's turmoil was tangible in this chapter. You can almost feel how little hope she has held. Now that some has returned it's only natural that she would be scared, wary of it.

Excellent job on that closing bit. You did that thing you do where I can so clearly picture the scene you've written. The fact that I have this clear picture as you write is what I like the most about your story. It connects me to all the background characters and gives them an actual role in the story.

I love the was you started that last Buffy and Giles interaction too. It was unexpected, and just a really nice moment between the two.

Are we closing in on the end? It feels like we're more than half way through anyway.
Great job and I will be looking forward to an update.
cavemenftw chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I can't for the life of me remember what I thought about Ryan and Tiree anymore. I remember I had theory's, but they're gone now. Is it going to be important, who they are? I just want to know if I have to reread.

Decent chapter all in all. I was kinda like LOTR. Lotta walking ending with a quick battle.
Not a ton of character interaction, though I get this is an A to B chapter so being what it was I did enjoy it. I just feel like you have a really good feel for these characters and how they move and talk. I missed that this chapter.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh a claim! I love claims!
ginar369 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
That fight was probably the calm before the storm. It was almost too easy. So Giles gave his blessing somewhat. I'm impressed.
Embers and Flame chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for two more great chapters.
SeaPea chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for the update! This story is really well written and I'm enjoying it very much.
Embers and Flame chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
More please. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
It's a fun world you have created here (not for it's denizens of course.)
and this chapter felt like a gathering of tension, and a nice little interlude at the same time. It is 5 am at the moment, and I may not be exactly sharp but I couldn't not comment.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Too bad Giles never said anything like that to her on the show! It's nice to see Buffy get the recognition she deserves from the military.
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Wow!, Ok surprisingly pain and angst free. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering the tone of this story, but it did make for a happy feeling in me.

Thanks again for all your creativity, and hard work.

P.S. I don't know if this is in the cards, but I am dying to know whats going on with Joyce Anya and especially Tara.(Love her.)
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Oh, goodness!
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Thank you for your work. A little bit of happy is always appreciated, and this chapter delivered.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This is really entertaining so far. From your excellent characters, vibrant despite the setting,(god I forgot how much I liked Oz.) to the way your able to create a backround and mood for tye characters with few words. Pure enjoyment thus far.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Truthfully I started out skimming the first few paragraphs, but the atmosphere created in your story won me over pretty quickly. Desolate but hopeful. A tough combo to do, and make it feel plausible, but here it works.

Great job thus far.