Reviews for In Enemy Hearts
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
This is really entertaining so far. From your excellent characters, vibrant despite the setting,(god I forgot how much I liked Oz.) to the way your able to create a backround and mood for tye characters with few words. Pure enjoyment thus far.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Truthfully I started out skimming the first few paragraphs, but the atmosphere created in your story won me over pretty quickly. Desolate but hopeful. A tough combo to do, and make it feel plausible, but here it works.

Great job thus far.
rororogers chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Yay! At least Giles is alive.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I think it worked just fine. Both of them are lonely for someone to touch them. Buffy definitely needed people from her old life. Remember what Spike told her once. It was her family and friends that kept her going. So having Spike and then Oz renews her. I was wondering how long she was going to let Spike go before she fed him.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I wonder how much time Spike spent with Joyce? What happened to Spike. Did he finally believe what Dru said?
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
She says she trusts him but she still has reservations. Okay that's understood, but he is all she has right now.
VioletTailyeour chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I don't usually like the post-apocolyptic themes, but this story is great! A Nice long chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
turtlerad17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
another really good one. I'm really enjoying myself reading all these nummy treats.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4